Comfort Care Senior Services
Offers In-Home Care
Reviews of Comfort Care Senior Services
Home Care Reviews for Comfort Care Senior Services
December 16, 2014
I am a current client of this provider
About Comfort Care Senior Services
Comfort Care Senior Services is locally owned and operated in South Florida; we are not a franchise!
We all know from experience that we just need more time; whether, it be for ourselves or extra time to spend with our loved ones. We are here to help you! From a few hours per day or week to 24/7, our experienced caregivers and Certified Nurse Assistants provide compassionate in-home care for older adults to live independently at home. All of our employees are bonded, insured, fingerprinted, trained, screened and managed.
- Companionship and Recreation - Attending events, visits with friends, lunch and dinner outings, shopping and exploring hobbies and interests.
- Household Tasks - Light and deep cleaning, changing linens and making beds, assistance with pets, and laundry.
- Meal Preparation or Meal Delivery - One of the most important and key part of one’s health is nutrition.
- Specialized Care - Family members with special conditions such as Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, Stroke, Cancer or other conditions usually require special care.
- Transportation and Mobility - attending doctor's appointments, grocery shopping, errands, light exercise and taking walks outdoors.
- Cosmetic Assistance - Combing or brushing hair, assisting with make-up, filing nails and polish if you'd like.
- Live In Care
Services and Amenities of Comfort Care Senior Services
- Hourly Rate: $15/Hour
- Full Service Agency
Range of services
- Companion Care
Types of care
- Transportation: Yes
- Doctor Visit Companionship
- Light Housekeeping
- Transfer Assistance
- Dressing And Grooming
- Home Maintenance
- Walking Wheelchair Assistance
- Memory Care
- Meal Preparation
- Errand And Grocery Assistance
- Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 15 30 Miles To Provide Care
- In Person Interviews
- Reference Checks
- Driving Record Check
- Residency Confirmation
- Background Checks
- Drug Screening
- Sex Offender Check
- Patient Transfers
- Stress Management
- Family Communication
- Transition Issues
- Memory Care Training
- Validation Techniques
- Credit Card
- Payroll Provided For Caregivers
- Bonded And Insured
- Licenses: AHCA#39968345