Fir Lane Health and Rehab Center

Reviews of Fir Lane Health and Rehab Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Fir Lane Health and Rehab Center

April 13, 2012

By irishquandary

Curb appeal is nice with a covered drop-off area at the main entrance. The parking lot is in good shape. All of the staff I met are very nice and smile as I pass them in the hall or when speaking. The building has an institutional feel to it and is not very inviting. Many of the finishes are worn and in need of replacement which can give a negative perception of the care quality. It doesn't seem to matter what time of day I visit it seems dark & gloomy in the place. The beds are changed regularly as far as I can tell and the bedding appears to be very clean and fresh. I would rate the food fairly high for a nursing home based upon feedback from my relative who's a temporary resident. They are timely with delivery of meals and are quick to try and accommodate any special needs. Overall, if the staff were less friendly, competent & attentive I would rate this place very low. It is definitely the staff that makes the difference.

About Fir Lane Health and Rehab Center

Fir Lane Health and Rehab Center is a senior living provider in Shelton, Washington that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Fir Lane Health and Rehab Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Fir Lane Health and Rehab Center