Talbot Center For Rehab & Heal

Reviews of Talbot Center For Rehab & Heal

Nursing Home Reviews for Talbot Center For Rehab & Heal

June 11, 2015

By RWCJR

The staff I saw there did not care at all. The first day I went there to visit my friend, he was having problems that needed immediate attention and I told 2 staff members about it and they ignored me like I wasn't there. They were rude, uncaring and lazy. When my father legally had my friend removed legally due to them not taking good care of him three staff members began to give my father a bad time that has power over attorney to protect my friend. My friend was really unhappy and totally miserable when he spent three months at Talbot Center For Rehabilitation. They were charging my friend over $6000 a month and they had the nerve to charge him more money there for a haircut and beard trim and when they were done he looked like somebody cut his hair and beard with a lawnmower. My friend also stunk like a dirty dog when my father helped remove him from there and the State of Washington has documents/records on this business that this same problem has happened more than once at Talbot Center for Rehabilitation & Healthcare with other people. I would not let them take care of my animals let alone a human being.

July 30, 2012

By T.Aarness

They were most helpful, caring, and patient while caring for my mother-in-law, even when she was in extreme pain. The nurses looked after her as if she were a member of their own family, and knew us by sight, as we became a nightly fixture. The doctors on staff were very responsive and we seldom heard a complaint come from any resident. The facility itself is clean, however it could do with a remodel. My mother-in-law's health deteriorated while there as her battle with cancer began to consume her. She was placed on a special diet to assist her in her battle and though she seldom felt like eating, the nurses devoted much of their time sitting with her, and encouraging her. When the pain rose above a certain level, she was taken care of quickly, which comforted us, as well. After she passed away, we received the most beautifully written condolence card signed by many of the staff. It touched our hearts and their kindness will never be forgotten.

About Talbot Center For Rehab & Heal

Talbot Center For Rehab & Heal is a senior living provider in Renton, Washington that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Talbot Center For Rehab & Heal for more details on services and rates.

Map of Talbot Center For Rehab & Heal