Emerald Heights

Reviews of Emerald Heights

Nursing Home Reviews for Emerald Heights

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Emerald Heights

December 29, 2014

Emerald Heights in Redmond was a wooden building with many arms to it. It had a library, a dining room, and a lot of other things. You had to buy your apartment and then pay monthly for the service. It was a one-bedroom apartment with a small dining room, a living room, a balcony, and a kitchen with everything in it. It also had a washer & dryer. It had a fridge, a microwave, a dishwasher, and a stove. I was really seriously thinking about moving there because I would be closer to my family. They had a swimming pool and a workout room kind of like a gym. It was next door to a 30-acre park. It was very country and woody -- not city at all. The dining room was very nice. The food was not like home cooked thing, but I found it to be very good food.

August 27, 2012

By klo92

My experience with this assisted living provider was that the facility was very clean. The staff was extremely friendly and connected well with the residents. I even had dinner with a few of the residents. The menu had a large selection and variety and was surprisingly good. I also helped out one day for BINGO; which was a favorite past time of many of the residents. All of the residents seemed like they enjoyed themselves at Emerald Heights. When I went to stuff all the envelops for the weekly newsletter the offices were VERY organized. I could tell by the cleanliness, the organization and the thought that the workers put in to their job that they genuinely enjoyed their job. It takes a lot of patience to work in this field and Emerald Heights is an excellent place to have your friend or loved one live here. I would recommend this place to anyone.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (8) See fewer reviews