Spring Creek by Bonaventure

Reviews of Spring Creek by Bonaventure

Assisted Living Reviews for Spring Creek by Bonaventure

January 26, 2016

By concerned son4

I liked everything about Spring Creek by Bonaventure. I did make an appointment. They were very gracious, and gave us a very thorough tour. We looked at the rooms, dining services, recreation facilities, hobby and craft rooms, and libraries. I was very impressed with the entire facility. I met several staff-members. They were all very friendly, and courteous. I also met a couple of residents, and they seemed very happy. The neighborhood was OK. Bakerview is right off of Meridian, and it has everything; Wal-Mart, Costco, Home Depot, and everything known to Man. There's also a big shopping mall there, and hospitals were all right in the area as well.

November 29, 2015

By Debora W

Spring Creek is really pretty and well thought-out but more expensive than all of the other ones. It’s a really large facility in a pretty nice area and the nicest place I visited. The residents seemed happy, and the staff was really nice.

June 28, 2015

I liked Spring Creek; it had a little better space. The apartments had a balcony where they could sit and a separated kitchen. It was clean and very nice. Eventually, I think it would be a nice place for me. I think the location is good also. It’s not much for walking around, but there are stores everywhere if somebody needs to buy something.

December 28, 2014

By Ed30

Great time, having fun, and meeting new people. Staff and food are good. I stay busy here.

December 22, 2014

I went and looked at the apartments in Spring Creek. They had different kinds of apartments. There was one that was spacious, but it was too expensive for me. The ones that were more affordable were really small. The staff was helpful and friendly. It was near one of the large commercial areas in Bellingham, and the buildings were big and tall. It was a little overwhelming, but it was in a comfortable size. It looked a small city actually. They seemed to have a lot of activities. It seemed to be a place that invested and was proud of their activities. They had assisted living separated from non-assisted living, and of course the prices would be different.

December 06, 2012

By Unhappy customer.

Spring creek has been a very bad experience. The review guidelines forbid me from laying out the details but I would NOT choose Spring Creek for your loved one. As one example my father tried to steady himself on a safety railing and it pulled away from the wall causing him to fall. The management didn't take responsibility. They said it was not meant to help in case of a fall. This is one of very many problems we've had, that along with other serious problems. When my father brought his concerns to them they acted like they didn't want to be bothered.

Independent Living Reviews for Spring Creek by Bonaventure

Questions about Spring Creek by Bonaventure

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Spring Creek by Bonaventure. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Our community is very active and our average age is 78-82. Our residents are active with our garden, writing clubs, happy hour, and walking & exercise classes available daily. Our residents quickly become great friends with each other.

Costs for Spring Creek by Bonaventure

Photos of Spring Creek by Bonaventure

Services and Amenities of Spring Creek by Bonaventure

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

• State Licenses: 1913

About Spring Creek by Bonaventure

At Bonaventure in Bellingham, WA, we are dedicated to providing the very best in senior living amenities to our residents. We understand that becoming a senior doesn’t mean your interests have to be limited – now is the time to expand your horizons with all we have to offer! Not only do our amenities make your life so much easier, but they also enrich it. With free WiFi and computer workstations, you have the world at your fingertips. Our barber/beauty salon will keep you looking your best, and the many amenities within the residences – such as individually controlled thermostats and housekeeping services – will make you wonder why you waited so long to join us at Bonaventure!

Amenities:
  • Microwaves in all Independent Living units
  • Microwaves in all Assisted Living units
  • Outdoor area
  • Patios and balconies in all Independent Living residences
  • Cable and phone with long distance
  • Private dining room
  • All inclusive utilities
  • Home maintenance
  • Individually controlled thermostats
  • Enhanced front door security

Our apartments for seniors give you a wide variety of options to choose from. We make sure to cater to your individual needs, whether you are simply enjoying our retirement community or if you are in need of assisted living or memory care. We offer private and semi-private Memory Care suites and a variety of layouts and square footage options for one bedroom, one bathroom assisted living suites. For those in our retirement community we have options from two bedroom, two bathroom suites to one bedroom, one bathroom.

Bonaventure of Spring Creek is a luxury senior living community in Bellingham, WA, offering personalized independent living, assisted living, and memory care programs. It’s our goal to help each of our guests experience retirement perfected, which is why we’ve carefully built communities to help you feel at home, amenities to make life fun and convenient, and activities to nourish your well-being. Whether you’re looking for senior care options for yourself or your loved one, you can take a tour with us to see our community and get a glimpse of our spacious suites. Call us today to schedule your tour!

At Spring Creek, we offer a retirement, assisted living and memory care community focused on promoting an active and independent lifestyle. Located in the beautiful seaside town of Bellingham, Washington, our community is just a short drive away from local parks and shopping, including Bellis Fair Mall. We offer amenities including home cooked meals and cozy lounge spaces that are perfect for visits with friends and neighbors.

Map of Spring Creek by Bonaventure