Spring Creek by Bonaventure

Reviews of Spring Creek by Bonaventure

Assisted Living Reviews for Spring Creek by Bonaventure

November 24, 2016

By Dianne728188

Spring Creek by Bonaventure does not accept Medicaid. It's a nice facility, and you got everything from retirement to assisted living all the way to memory care. It has a great dining hall, a good menu, and a nice chef. They have a movie room and a beauty shop. It's a really nice facility, and it's large, but we can't afford it. I didn't even know where I was part of the time in the building.

November 05, 2016

By Jean238855

I really only had one objection about Spring Creek, and that is they don’t have computer hook-ups in the rooms. The rooms were very nice. They were one-bedroom apartments, which is what I was looking for. It seemed as though one wing is for independent living, and the other wing is for assisted living; I questioned the salesperson on whether or not that would mean if you needed more assistance you’d have to move. And he said no, not everybody has to move. But it was a little questionable. It really was a nice place, and they are active, but I did have that major objection. The fact that possibly having to move as you need more services, I don’t like that either.

November 01, 2016

By Jan411317

Everyone at Spring Creek was very nice; it’s the freshest and nicest place. It’s the only one in Bellingham that’s very qualified. I had a very nice tour. My mom can’t move in yet as she can’t leave the other place she is in now.

March 22, 2016

By Eugene5

Spring Creek by Bonaventure was a very nice place with a good location, living options, and things to do in the activities room. You could choose the number of meals you want per day. They had different kinds of care, from independent living to Alzheimer's to partial nursing care. We saw nice two-bedroom apartments, one with a bath and one with shower.

March 18, 2016

By Georgianne1

Spring Creek can handle Mother’s needs, and it is in her price range. It has super friendly staff. The food was decent, not excellent or fancy, and a little salty. They change the menu every night but have some staples. It has easy access for my parents, and it’s month-to-month, so they could give it a try and check out next month. They had lots of activities going on and provide a shuttle.

January 26, 2016

By concerned son4

I liked everything about Spring Creek by Bonaventure. I did make an appointment. They were very gracious, and gave us a very thorough tour. We looked at the rooms, dining services, recreation facilities, hobby and craft rooms, and libraries. I was very impressed with the entire facility. I met several staff-members. They were all very friendly, and courteous. I also met a couple of residents, and they seemed very happy. The neighborhood was OK. Bakerview is right off of Meridian, and it has everything; Wal-Mart, Costco, Home Depot, and everything known to Man. There's also a big shopping mall there, and hospitals were all right in the area as well.

November 29, 2015

By Debora W

Spring Creek is really pretty and well thought-out but more expensive than all of the other ones. It’s a really large facility in a pretty nice area and the nicest place I visited. The residents seemed happy, and the staff was really nice.

June 28, 2015

I liked Spring Creek; it had a little better space. The apartments had a balcony where they could sit and a separated kitchen. It was clean and very nice. Eventually, I think it would be a nice place for me. I think the location is good also. It’s not much for walking around, but there are stores everywhere if somebody needs to buy something.

December 28, 2014

By Ed30

Great time, having fun, and meeting new people. Staff and food are good. I stay busy here.

December 22, 2014

I went and looked at the apartments in Spring Creek. They had different kinds of apartments. There was one that was spacious, but it was too expensive for me. The ones that were more affordable were really small. The staff was helpful and friendly. It was near one of the large commercial areas in Bellingham, and the buildings were big and tall. It was a little overwhelming, but it was in a comfortable size. It looked a small city actually. They seemed to have a lot of activities. It seemed to be a place that invested and was proud of their activities. They had assisted living separated from non-assisted living, and of course the prices would be different.

December 06, 2012

By Unhappy customer.

Spring creek has been a very bad experience. The review guidelines forbid me from laying out the details but I would NOT choose Spring Creek for your loved one. As one example my father tried to steady himself on a safety railing and it pulled away from the wall causing him to fall. The management didn't take responsibility. They said it was not meant to help in case of a fall. This is one of very many problems we've had, that along with other serious problems. When my father brought his concerns to them they acted like they didn't want to be bothered.

Independent Living Reviews for Spring Creek by Bonaventure

March 12, 2015

By scotia

spring Creek is a beautiful building with excellent leisure programming, staff who are mostly kind and caring. Dining room issues are on going with long delays in serving meals, especially at dinner time. Staff turnover seems quite high in the few months that my parents have been in residence. Telephone service is an ongoing problem, especially for long distance calls.

Questions about Spring Creek by Bonaventure

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Spring Creek by Bonaventure. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Our community is very active and our average age is 78-82. Our residents are active with our garden, writing clubs, happy hour, and walking & exercise classes available daily. Our residents quickly become great friends with each other.

Costs for Spring Creek by Bonaventure

Photos of Spring Creek by Bonaventure

Services and Amenities of Spring Creek by Bonaventure

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

• State Licenses: 1913

About Spring Creek by Bonaventure

At Bonaventure in Bellingham, WA, we are dedicated to providing the very best in senior living amenities to our residents. We understand that becoming a senior doesn’t mean your interests have to be limited – now is the time to expand your horizons with all we have to offer! Not only do our amenities make your life so much easier, but they also enrich it. With free WiFi and computer workstations, you have the world at your fingertips. Our barber/beauty salon will keep you looking your best, and the many amenities within the residences – such as individually controlled thermostats and housekeeping services – will make you wonder why you waited so long to join us at Bonaventure!

Amenities:
  • Microwaves in all Independent Living units
  • Microwaves in all Assisted Living units
  • Outdoor area
  • Patios and balconies in all Independent Living residences
  • Cable and phone with long distance
  • Private dining room
  • All inclusive utilities
  • Home maintenance
  • Individually controlled thermostats
  • Enhanced front door security

Our apartments for seniors give you a wide variety of options to choose from. We make sure to cater to your individual needs, whether you are simply enjoying our retirement community or if you are in need of assisted living or memory care. We offer private and semi-private Memory Care suites and a variety of layouts and square footage options for one bedroom, one bathroom assisted living suites. For those in our retirement community we have options from two bedroom, two bathroom suites to one bedroom, one bathroom.

Bonaventure of Spring Creek is a luxury senior living community in Bellingham, WA, offering personalized independent living, assisted living, and memory care programs. It’s our goal to help each of our guests experience retirement perfected, which is why we’ve carefully built communities to help you feel at home, amenities to make life fun and convenient, and activities to nourish your well-being. Whether you’re looking for senior care options for yourself or your loved one, you can take a tour with us to see our community and get a glimpse of our spacious suites. Call us today to schedule your tour!

At Spring Creek, we offer a retirement, assisted living and memory care community focused on promoting an active and independent lifestyle. Located in the beautiful seaside town of Bellingham, Washington, our community is just a short drive away from local parks and shopping, including Bellis Fair Mall. We offer amenities including home cooked meals and cozy lounge spaces that are perfect for visits with friends and neighbors.

Map of Spring Creek by Bonaventure