About Legacy Village Memory Care of Taylorsville
Welcome to Legacy Village Memory Care of Taylorsville
Serving the west side of the Salt Lake Valley, Legacy Village of Taylorsville provides both rehabilitation and memory care services.
The state-of-the-art rehabilitation center at Legacy Village of Taylorsville is dedicated solely to helping patients recover from surgery, injury, illness or other types of hospital care. We offer a hospitality-based approach to customer care, and to nursing and rehabilitation services. Our Personal Touch philosophy ensures that guests receive the personalized attention and quality care they deserve.
Our memory care community, called The Cottage, is specially designed to care for residents with Alzheimer's disease or other special needs. It is staffed by professionally-trained caregivers that provide extra assistance and supervision. Our residents benefit from personalized care, meaningful activities, family-style dining and beautifully decorated living areas—all in a secure, home-like setting.
At Legacy Village Memory Care of Taylorsville, we believe that the more our residents and guests can be independent, the healthier they are and the better they feel. No matter what stage of life we're in, maximizing independence, maintaining dignity and having choices are important. Nevertheless, there comes a time when we all could use a helping hand. At Legacy Village of Taylorsville, we recognize those times and provide just the right amount of help to meet those needs—it’s part of our Personal Touch philosophy.
A Secure Environment for Peace of Mind
Our memory care community, called The Cottage, is staffed by professionally trained caregivers that provide assistance and supervision for daily activities such as eating, bathing, grooming, incontinence care and walking, all in a secure environment. Our residents enjoy private apartments furnished with personal belongings and mementos that make it feel like home. Special thought is given to the décor and functionality of each room. Activities are also specially designed to meet the needs of our residents.
- Assistance with activities of daily living including dressing, grooming, bathing, eating and ambulation
- 24-hour, on-site certified nursing staff available. Full-time Registered Nurse available
- Frequent monitoring by staff
- Medication monitoring and diabetes care
- Increased incontinence care
- Respite care
- Three meals daily plus snacks
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Personal laundry service
- Building maintenance and landscaping
- Full activity program that provides physical, intellectual, social and spiritual activities to enhance quality of life
- Special activities tailored specifically for those residents with memory care issues
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments
Standard in your residence:
- Apartment-style—studio with private bath
- Individually controlled heating and cooling system
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Safety features including grab bars
- Fully handicap accessible apartments available
- Family-style kitchen and dining area
- Freshwater fish tank
- On-site laundry room
- Beauty and barber shop
- Beautiful common areas for visiting with neighbors and friends
- Secure environment—keypads on doors to ensure safety of residents
- Secure outdoor area with walking paths, garden boxes and sitting areas
Thank you for your interest at Legacy Village Memory Care of Taylorsville. Visit today. We’d love to have you over for lunch.