Rock Creek Health And Rehabilitation

Reviews of Rock Creek Health And Rehabilitation

Nursing Home Reviews for Rock Creek Health And Rehabilitation

December 09, 2013

By rocket man

Transportation is dangerous Waited 55 min. and had to ask twice for pain meds. Came in on Thursday from the hospital after having hip replaced on Monday, had a shower Wednesday at the hospital and did not get one here for 4 days until I complained. The # they give to call for the Community Development Liaison does not work and when I ask to speak to the person in charge Saturday I am still waiting Monday at noon. I will check out today and will not come back and recommend no one who reads this does either. Food is bad and the phone does not amplify loud enough to hear on good and I have hearing aids. I really feel sorry for the old people here. The only thing I will say is looks are deceiving. The only good thing I can say is the physical therapy is good. What I was told when I toured it and the quality of care I see is two different things. I got morning meds two days at 11:00 11:30 and one day I did not even get my blood thinner to prevent blood clots after my hip replacement.

September 25, 2012

By emmielou 6391

Twice now I have found out that they are not giving my parent the medication prescribed by the Dr. It is heart medication. Records showed she had been given it but pharamcist called me to say they had not ordered it for two months. If she dies from heart attack, it would be a law suit ready to happen!

About Rock Creek Health And Rehabilitation

Rock Creek Health And Rehabilitation is a senior living provider in Sulphur Springs, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Rock Creek Health And Rehabilitation for more details on services and rates.

Map of Rock Creek Health And Rehabilitation