Rock Creek Health And Rehabilitation

Reviews of Rock Creek Health And Rehabilitation

Nursing Home Reviews for Rock Creek Health And Rehabilitation

March 22, 2016

By Jay243

I don't know if they have changed hands since the other reviews were written, but this place is wonderful for my mother. She has so many allergies to foods that it is really hard to please, but she absolutely loves the food they fix for her. They pay very close attention to her food needs and health. The therapy is great for her and every single staff member knows her and shows they care. I don't believe she could be in a better place. Thank you Rock Creek!

January 02, 2015

By fedup1969

The absolute poorest quality of care I have EVER witnessed. Patients are not bathed on a regular basis. Their excuse is that they do not have bath aids or they are out of towels. When you complain to the DNR she will assure that they don't have "bath" aids that all CNA are to give baths. When you here the CNA personally tell the nurses the have can't give any baths because there hall is out of towels. The foods is horrible. They brought my loved one a grilled cheese sandwich that was completely black from being burnt. The food is never hot, and sandwiches is a speciality to serve. Doesn't matter if you write your dislikes, because you can bet that is what will be on your tray with your dislike list right beside. If you pull the call light it could be 30-45 minutes before they come. That is if they don't come in there and turn it off and say "I will be right back" and never return. If you fall it was always the patients fault, NEVER from lack of assistance. When you complain, it is always an isolated incident!! Ummm No!!! It it is so sad to watch the rest of the patients that don't have a loved one to be their voice! It is heart breaking!!!! We are getting the heck OUT OF HERE!!! Don't let the looks deceive you folks.. The liaison should get a raise be because she is good at painting a pretty picture. It is hard for me to understand how these people lay their head down and sleep at night, knowing how these HUMAN BEINGS are being treated. No conscious, I guess. It is said to know that you work hard all your life to end up being treated and disrespected. They need to realize without their patients, they would not have a job. Respect these people they pay your salary!!

December 09, 2013

By rocket man

Transportation is dangerous Waited 55 min. and had to ask twice for pain meds. Came in on Thursday from the hospital after having hip replaced on Monday, had a shower Wednesday at the hospital and did not get one here for 4 days until I complained. The # they give to call for the Community Development Liaison does not work and when I ask to speak to the person in charge Saturday I am still waiting Monday at noon. I will check out today and will not come back and recommend no one who reads this does either. Food is bad and the phone does not amplify loud enough to hear on good and I have hearing aids. I really feel sorry for the old people here. The only thing I will say is looks are deceiving. The only good thing I can say is the physical therapy is good. What I was told when I toured it and the quality of care I see is two different things. I got morning meds two days at 11:00 11:30 and one day I did not even get my blood thinner to prevent blood clots after my hip replacement.

September 25, 2012

By emmielou 6391

Twice now I have found out that they are not giving my parent the medication prescribed by the Dr. It is heart medication. Records showed she had been given it but pharamcist called me to say they had not ordered it for two months. If she dies from heart attack, it would be a law suit ready to happen!

Services and Amenities of Rock Creek Health And Rehabilitation

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Rock Creek Health And Rehabilitation

Rock Creek Health And Rehabilitation is a senior living provider in Sulphur Springs, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Rock Creek Health And Rehabilitation for more details on services and rates.

Map of Rock Creek Health And Rehabilitation