Loving Comfort Senior Care

Reviews of Loving Comfort Senior Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Loving Comfort Senior Care

February 10, 2014

By Tomi Middleton

What a blessing it was to find a beautiful, caring, and safe personal care home for my mother. She loves it and we feel so relieved that her transition was so easy for her due to the love shown her and her new friends at Comfort Senior Care. Our family feel as if her caregivers are now extended family due to the love and special attention they show Mama, and we trust them with her very life!

February 06, 2014

By Andrea19

As an out of state family member, I have to feel comfortable knowing my mom is in a safe ,caring , and clean environment . Comfort Senior Care provided those qualities as well as maintaining open communication. It's truly feels like home!

February 05, 2014

By areggie51

We toured several senior care facilities when my brother and I were looking for a home for our Mother. Comfort Senior Care was the first we toured and the one we kept returning to. The caregivers here are of the utmost quality in terms of their attention towards the residents, the fact that they treat them like their own family is what makes this home so special. Ligia Morar, the owner and administrator of Comfort Senior Care is a loving, caring and professional woman who, from day one was truly considerate and concerned about my Mothers care.Since my Mother has been living at Comfort Senior Care Home she is doing much better than she has in the past two or three years. This facility houses residents in a beautiful home that is clean and well kept. I highly recommend Comfort Senior Care to anyone looking for a home type atmosphere where your loved one will be treated with kindness and respect."

Costs for Loving Comfort Senior Care

Services and Amenities of Loving Comfort Senior Care

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Get Costs

About Loving Comfort Senior Care

At Loving Comfort Senior Care, our goal is to provide our residents with the best in senior living. Our high quality care and dedicated staff ensure that the health needs of all our residents are supported, while our wide variety of activities provides them with the opportunity to enjoy enriching and entertaining experiences in the company of others. Loving Comfort Senior Care is more than just a place to live. It's a home.

Here at Loving Comfort Senior Care, we continually strive to engage our residents with good food, social events and other activities to foster a community like atmosphere where friendships are formed.

Map of Loving Comfort Senior Care