Sabine Place

Photos of Sabine Place

Services and Amenities of Sabine Place

• Get Costs

About Sabine Place

At Sabine Place, our senior living community, we provide thoughtful, compassionate care in a warm, lively senior living community. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time registered nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. We welcome pets and encourage our residents to flourish in mind and body by offering a variety of activities, such as bingo, live music, church services, arts and crafts, exercise classes, and card and board games. We also get outside for our delicious barbecues. We always offer high quality assisted living to provide the comfort and care our residents deserve.

Map of Sabine Place