1880 West 16th St., Mount Pleasant, TX 75455

(800) 558-0653 (Call a Family Advisor)

utm test

The Lodge Assisted Living Photos

Who are you looking for?

Full Name

Phone

By clicking Get Costs, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You also consent to  receive texts and calls, which may be autodialed, from us and our partner providers; however, your consent is not a condition to using our service.

Community Comparison

Ask about payment options

Reviews of The Lodge Assisted Living in Mount Pleasant, Texas

Relative2017

April 1, 2017

The facility is very short staffed. I have a relative there and meds are not delivered in a timely manner. The food is below average. Too many starchy foods and not enough fruits or vegetables. Providing medication and good food are very necessary for any patient in assisted living. I would give this new facility a very average rating. A new facility does not equate to excellent care.

marydavidson

August 22, 2016

The Lodge is a beautiful place. There is lots of room to walk inside. I like the variety of activities they offer. I feel so at home here. I have nothing to complain about.

Visitor117628950

January 20, 2016

At The Lodge, most rooms had a small, private patio, which is one thing that made my daughter consider this place. The staff was very friendly, very helpful, and gave us any kind of information we wanted. It was a friendly, caring, and well-equipped place.

Margaret Malone

November 7, 2015

I believe there is more help needed on the weekends.

Naomi Criswell

November 7, 2015

The workers are very nice and very helpful.

Maude Niblert

November 7, 2015

The lodge is a very good place. I like being here. They provide great service and great food.

What you can do with Caring

• Search the Caring database

Quickly search the largest online senior living and senior care directory

• Read reviews and expert guidance

Read our authentic consumer reviews and content by experts

• Speak to a Family Advisor for free

Guided, expert advice to find the best community or agency for you

• Take a tour to decide yourself

We’ll help you book tours or get in touch with local agencies

Services and Amenities of The Lodge Assisted Living in Mount Pleasant, Texas

• Companion Suites: We offer companion suites

• Pets Allowed: Small pets allowed

About The Lodge Assisted Living in Mount Pleasant, Texas

The lodge is located in the city of mt.Pleasant in north east texas, the lodge is a new facility with assisted living and secure memory care unit.

In a hilltop setting with a cozy hometown feel we have 66 bed facility with all the comforts of home.

The lodge offers physical,occupational,and speech therapy, we also provide medication management and transportation to local doctor appointments,

Map of The Lodge Assisted Living

Help seniors by writing a review

If you have firsthand experience with a community or home care agency, share your review to help others searching for senior living and care.

Request Pricing Information

Who are you looking for?

Full Name

Phone

By clicking "Get Costs", I am providing express written consent to receive calls including automated/pre-recorded calls and automated texts for which I may incur a cost, as well as emails from Caring and its partners. I understand I am not obligated to provide this consent to utilize Caring’s service(s). I acknowledge I was able to review the Agreement to be Contacted, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.
    alt text

Compare costs, photos & reviews of senior living and care options near you.

Questions?

Call to speak to one of Caring’s Family Advisors, or submit a request for more information here.

Didn't find what you were looking for?

Caring's Family Advisors can help answer your questions, schedule tours, and more.

Call us at (855) 948-3865

• Cass County

Senior Living Communities near Mount Pleasant, TX

1880 West 16th St., Mount Pleasant, TX 75455

Caring.com

Caring.com is a leading online destination for caregivers seeking information and support as they care for aging parents, spouses, and other loved ones. We offer thousands of original articles, helpful tools, advice from more than 50 leading experts, a community of caregivers, and a comprehensive directory of caregiving services.

The material on this site is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for legal, financial, professional, or medical advice or diagnosis or treatment. By using our website, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

Our Services

• Senior Living Directory

• Senior Care Directory

• Caregiving Resources

• Sitemap

• Terms of Use

• Privacy Policy

© 2024 Caring, LLC. All rights reserved.