Cimarron Place

Reviews of Cimarron Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Cimarron Place

October 23, 2015

By Kathy114168350

My ex-mother-in-law moved into Cimarron Place, but she wasn’t happy. There was miscommunication between the director and the staff. The place is older, small, nice, and clean, with around 25 residents who seemed happy there. She had an efficiency room, which served the purpose. The meals that I had were excellent.

September 05, 2015

By LLCraig

My mom has been in Cimarron Place for several months. Most of the staff is very warm & compassionate. There are varied activities for the seniors and the food service is adequate. And that is the limit of the good things I can say about this place! This is NOT a full service assisted living facility! They have no transportation, as stated on advertisement or licensed driver to take seniors to doctor appointments. If they do call a transport company, the senior must pay extra! They have no nurses on staff! All medical personnel are considered medical technicians and can not do things like give shots or take blood sugar levels. A lot of the contract with my father was verbal, now that he is dead, they refuse to honor the verbal contract. I have asked for additional assistance for my disabled mom when my dad died. They said they would give her additional assistance but would not charge her and then continue to charge the full rent they charged when my father was alive. And this would have been an acceptable arrangement, however, every time I ask them to assist my mom, they tell me she doesn't pay for additional assistance! I live 5.5 hours away and can't be there 24/7 to help her and she is disabled and has some memory lapses. She has many medical issues and the medical technicians are not authorized to handle many of her daily medical needs. And, home health has only been authorized to visit once a week. I am moving her very soon to a "full service" assisted living nearer to my home! This situation has added additional stress for my mom & myself on top dealing with the death of a loved one and the legal & financial stress of loosing a loved one. I do not recommend this facility if your senior needs a lot of medical assistance or physical assistance or transportation to doctor appointments or to get supplies. Make sure, if your a couple, to get a written amount for rent if one of you pass away. My dad was told they would lower the rent for my mom by $600 if he passed away and they refuse to honor this promise.

Questions about Cimarron Place

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Cimarron Place. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

The average age of residents in AL is 85. Women tend to outnumber men 3 to 1. Favorite activities include Bingo, cards, crafts and musical entertainment.

What programs or activities does Cimarron Place offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Our intimate communities allow us to tailor programs to the interests and abilities of our individual residents.

What transportation services does Cimarron Place offer to assisted living residents?

Scheduled transportation is offered to AL residents.

What makes the chef or dining program at Cimarron Place exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

We serve a variety of options at every meal, with table service for breakfast, lunch and dinner, seven days per week. Our menu is chef prepared and dietician supervised.

What safety features or security measures does Cimarron Place offer to assisted living residents?

Each of our communities has a secured front entrance and visitors must sign in and out each time they enter and exit the community.

How does Cimarron Place keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Each of our communities has a monthly newsletter which is shared with residents and their family members. Our dedicated staff is always available to visit with you about your loved ones.

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at Cimarron Place during daytime and nighttime hours?

Our staffing is based upon the individual care needs or our residents as well as the current number of residents. Staffing will vary based upon these ratios.

If Cimarron Place accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Our communities are pet-friendly with enclosed courtyards for our furry friends.

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

Our staff receives monthly in-service trainings at the community level as well as mandatory monthly online training courses.

What safety features or security measures does Cimarron Place provide to protect residents who wander?

Out egress doors are alarm activated.

Costs for Cimarron Place

Photos of Cimarron Place

Services and Amenities of Cimarron Place

• Get Costs

About Cimarron Place

At Cimarron Place, our senior living community in Midland, Texas, we provide thoughtful, compassionate care. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time registered nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. Our residents engage in a variety of stimulating activities, such as tai chi, bingo, chess, and checkers. They also enjoy invigorating visits to the local senior center. We are a pet-friendly community. Get directions and schedule your visit to Enlivant's Midland, TX assisted living community today.

Map of Cimarron Place