Country Place Senior Living of Athens

Reviews of Country Place Senior Living of Athens

Assisted Living Reviews for Country Place Senior Living of Athens

August 21, 2017

By Larry

The visit at Country Place went very well. I like it. The environment was very good. The way the place looked created an ambience that was very nice. I felt like I was in a hotel and not in a hospital. It was lively too. I really liked it. Their food was very good. Everything was very good. I was very pleased.

November 21, 2016

By Mary326147

I really liked Country Place a lot. They were brand new. It was small that’s why I liked it. It only had 24 rooms. Their units were like one big room. On one end was the living room. The opposite was the bedroom, and the in the middle was the kitchen. I just liked it because it was smaller and had a homey feeling.

Costs for Country Place Senior Living of Athens

Nurses

• Nurses Extra: Licensed Nurse On Call 24/7

• State Licenses: Pending

About Country Place Senior Living of Athens

Country Place Senior Living is more than an assisted living residence, it's a place where true friendships are made, lives are shared and care warms the heart. Our uniquely intimate setting of 24 suites limits the number of residents, thereby fostering a feeling of "family" and belonging. All suites are located near a common area which encourages more socialization and higher residence fulfillment. We have staff on site 24 hours a day and a licensed nurse on duty during the day. We offer care for those with chronic illness, provide nightly safety checks, offer oxygen assistance and incontinence care. We encourage you to visit Country Place Senior Living and experience life as you want it, care as you need it.

Map of Country Place Senior Living of Athens