Life Care Center of Sparta

Assisted Living Reviews for Life Care Center of Sparta

Nursing Home Reviews for Life Care Center of Sparta

December 30, 2011

By honest69

I agree that Life Care in Sparta, Tenn.. is exceptionally clean... however... they are more about plaques on the wall and being clean rather than the health care of people... I do know first hand about this... may have something to do with the drs. but do know they will kick you out in a heartbeat...

July 30, 2011

By O&BForever

Making the decision along with a family member to live in an assisted living facility is now an easy choice, But sometimes we have to face the facts head on and do what we have to do for the health both mental and physical of our loved one. Life Care in Sparta is a very good place. It is exceptionally clean and the staff is organized and very friendly. There are many organized activities for the residents. Visiting family members are made to feel right at home. For those not very sociable, well that's okay too. I would reccommend this facility to anyone. My grandmother was there for a short while, so I know first hand what the facility is like.

Services and Amenities of Life Care Center of Sparta

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Life Care Center of Sparta

Life Care Center of Sparta is a senior living provider in Sparta, Tennessee that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Life Care Center of Sparta for more details on services and rates.

Map of Life Care Center of Sparta