Saving Grace Adult Daycare

1006 Charlie Daniels Pkwy, Suite B, Mount Juliet, TN 37122
Saving Grace Adult Daycare (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Saving Grace Adult Daycare

About Saving Grace Adult Daycare

The inspiration behind Saving Grace ADC is the devotion my grandfather had for my grandmother. Unfortunately, my grandmother suffered a stroke affecting her cognitively and her mobility. With one year left to a full retirement with the railroad, my grandfather placed my grandmother in an adult day care center and cared for her himself in the evenings. This allotted for him to continue to fulfill his retirement requirements as well as continue to give my grandmother the care she needed in a comfortable, home like, safe environment.

Growing up watching the love, honor, and commitment stages of a marriage truly put to the test; allowed me to believe in forever. The adult day care center that my grandmother attended was my grandfather’s saving grace.

Map of Saving Grace Adult Daycare