Cumberland Village Care and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Cumberland Village Care and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Cumberland Village Care and Rehabilitation Center

March 30, 2016

By MMR

My Mother in Law was there for about 3 weeks for rehab. The room always had a smell. Maintenance was poor. The nursing assistants walk the hallways which is good, but when a patient rings for one of them, they are slow to respond even when they aren't with anyone. This could be managed a lot better. As for the Rehab, It's a joke. When someone is there for strictly rehab I think it should be more than 20 or 30 minutes a day and by all means more than a couple times per week if the patient is to ever have a chance of leaving this place. Must be a money thing. Last but certainly not least the place is extremely LOUD!!! Come on employees, these people need their rest and sleep. The least you could do is close their doors and still look in on them. How much does it take to open a door? I gave it 3 stars, but that was kind.

January 31, 2014

By Kathleen19

My mother has been in Cumberland Village for two years now. I chose this because I can go there everyday. The people are familiar and so far, they have been extremely good with my mom. She's by herself in a room and she has a dresser, a TV. It is also right by the nurses station. With regards to the staff, the ones that are working with Mom are very good. They're very conscientious. The nursing staff is very good. They work with you, e.g., if you have a problem, they take care of it. Their social services are wonderful too. Mom is in an advance stage of Alzheimer's, so when she's cognitive and awake enough, they give her solid food. When she's not, they give her pureed. They also give her Ensure in between times because we're trying to get her weight back up. So they are very helpful about trying to do that.

Services and Amenities of Cumberland Village Care and Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2020

About Cumberland Village Care and Rehabilitation Center

Cumberland Village Care and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Lafollette, Tennessee that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Cumberland Village Care and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Cumberland Village Care and Rehabilitation Center