Page Robbins Adult Day Center

Reviews of Page Robbins Adult Day Center

Adult Day Care Reviews for Page Robbins Adult Day Center

June 30, 2014

By Deirdre1

The staff at Page Robbins are very caring and wonderful people. Their welcoming smiles in the morning are a great start to our day. They do a terrific job engaging our family member to the extent she will participate. I recommend the center constantly.

April 26, 2012

My mom was a part of Page Robbins for almost 3 years. I was the most reluctant person as I absolutely adored my mother. My mom was suffering from dementia and parkinson's disease and later died of alzheimers so I was so nervous. Before I made the decision to take her to Page Robbins, I must have stopped by 6 times, unannounced to see how they treated their clients. They basically held my hand through the whole thing. The staff was like family to me and my brothers and I can't say enough positive things. My mom was 90 pounds when I started taking her to Page Robbins and because of their wonderful chef, she gained 40 pounds when she was there and always, always had a huge smile on her face. She actually got frustrated that she couldn't go on Saturdays too. I would recommend this Adult Day Care center to anyone!

April 26, 2012

Page Robbins Adult Day Care in Collierville is a wonderful, happy, caring place! My mom was a participant for over two years. They presented a social atmosphere that had been lost to her for some time. She was able to sing, dance and create art in a fun and friendly setting. They have a wonderful outdoor space with beautiful landscape, walking paths, fountains and seating. Inside is clean and bright with a sunroom, music room, art room and a spacious central area for eating, playing games or watching the many different entertainers that visit, from professionals to school age kids. The staff provides a level of care and stimulation for the participants that is top notch. They also offer caregivers valuable informative and supportive meetings. Page Robbins gave me the comfort of knowing mom was getting the best care during the day and I knew she was having a great time!
See all Adult Day Care reviews (7) See fewer reviews

Photos of Page Robbins Adult Day Center

About Page Robbins Adult Day Center

pagerobbins.org

At Page Robbins, we believe that each new day is an opportunity to be embraced, even for – maybe especially for – those living with Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of memory loss. Our programs are offered as a middle ground between in-home care and long-term residential care. We serve middle aged and older adults in need of a safe daytime social environment by offering opportunities for socialization and participation in engaging activities.

By giving them the opportunity to talk, laugh, sing and create, we work to instill a feeling of hope and confidence in every one of our participants. Everyone wants to feel productive – like they have something to contribute, so we meet each person where they are, encouraging them in everything they do.

Those who would benefit from our program may have:
  • Alzheimer’s disease
  • Strokes and/or Vascular dementia
  • Non-specific dementia
  • Mild cognitive impairment
  • Huntington’s disease
  • Parkinson’s disease
  • No memory loss but have physical frailties
  • Physical, emotional, or safety needs and would benefit from a secure, social environment
What we offer:
  • Engaging activities that are both age and ability appropriate
  • Social interaction
  • As many as 12 hours of care each weekday
  • A secure, locked facility
  • Nutritious and delicious meals, including breakfast, lunch, and an afternoon snack
  • Art and music programs
  • Exercise
  • A beautiful garden for outdoor activities
  • Pet therapy
  • Special entertainers and presentations
  • A full-time registered nurse and social worker
  • Monthly caregivers support groups and educational sessions
  • Counseling and referrals
  • Reasonable daily rates based on level of care
  • Monthly on-site podiatry appointments
  • Bathing, home-style hair care, and shaving for a small additional fee
Caregiver Support

Our programs also provide relief for you, the caregiver. As you go about your day, you can have peace of mind that your loved one is in a safe and engaging environment. We also offer other kinds of support for you such as monthly support group meetings and educational sessions right here at Page Robbins.

We even have our Care & Share blog that features tips on caring for your loved one at home Visit the Caregiver Support portion of our website for specific dates and times

Cost

An average of $58 per day

• The cost is based on an admission evaluation and the level of care needed, but the average fee for daily attendance is $58 per day. There are no enrollment or incontinence fees.
  • Payment options include private pay and some long term care policies. Financial assistance available for those who qualify.
Hours