The Pines at Hilton Head

The Pines at Hilton Head (800) 385-2527

Reviews of The Pines at Hilton Head

Assisted Living Reviews for The Pines at Hilton Head

April 03, 2014

It was beautiful. They just won a huge award. It was professionally decorated. The people were very nice, and when I called back, they were sold out. I used to do a lot of decorating, and the biggest thing I noticed is that it had been professionally decorated, very tasteful.

June 13, 2013

By Edna4

I visited for my mother. It was a pretty nice facility. It looked really good. The staff were personable and nice. They also had a lot of activities for their residents They seemed to be happy being there and that's a good thing. I would recommend this place.

April 23, 2013

By caring0415113

I have no problem with it. I talked to them on the telephone and they basically answered all the questions I had. I used to be an administrator so I know what to look for. The place is really homey and nice. They just need to maintain the same level of care and services they have now.

June 10, 2011

By Kathy Deringer

I entered this cozy establishment to hear the cheers of residents playing "Pirates Booty Bingo". The staff were all engaged in the fun, and dressed as authentic pirates. We were greeted warmly, and invited to join in. The Administrator who was also dressed, bent down to look directly into the eyes of those in wheelchairs. The atmosphere was clean, and inviting. We passed the library to hear the soft coos of Diamond Doves, who I later found out were named "Chi Chi" and "Tyler" by the residents. The halls were easy to navigate, and I especially liked the fact that I didn't see people (both staff and residents), just sitting around in them. All in all, I was very pleased.

Memory Care Reviews for The Pines at Hilton Head

• Occupational Therapy

• Licenses: South Carolina
  • State Licenses: CRC-1381

About The Pines at Hilton Head

Bloom at Bluffton is a family-owned and operated assisted living and memory care establishment. Since 1965, our goal has been simple yet aspirational: to help our residents flourish. Entering a Bloom community does not mean checking your lifestyle or personality at the door. Residents continue to live life to its fullest potential, enjoying their favorite activities while discovering new ones, and blooming into their best selves through growth and discovery.

Bloom's personalized service and superior care enable residents to enjoy the privacy of home, combined with the security and convenience of assistance and a maintenance-free environment. This is provided in a vibrant and intimate setting, located on a private, 10-acre plot in the heart of Bluffton, South Carolina.

Map of The Pines at Hilton Head