Shenandoah Manor Nursing Center St, Shenandoah, PA

Reviews of Shenandoah Manor Nursing Center

Assisted Living Reviews for Shenandoah Manor Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Shenandoah Manor Nursing Center

October 16, 2014

Shenandoah Manor Nursing Center was recommended to us. The staff were very, very good. The security was excellent. They had a guard before they could even get into the facility. Their physical therapy is small for that purpose, and I think that could expand. Also I hope they have private or semi-private rooms as they only have rooms with four people in it. They have in-house games where you could play ping pong and billiards. We also have trips. We went to the casino one time, and that was interesting. We were also out to lunch.

Services and Amenities of Shenandoah Manor Nursing Center

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Shenandoah Manor Nursing Center

Shenandoah Manor Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Shenandoah, Pennsylvania that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Shenandoah Manor Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Shenandoah Manor Nursing Center