Brookdale Bloomsburg

420 Shaffer Road, Bloomsburg, PA 17815
Brookdale Bloomsburg (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 1 day

Independent and Assisted Living new residents receive $500 off the 1st full month and 4th full month free Base Rent. Must take financial possession by 2/28/2021. Ask for details when you tour.

Reviews of Brookdale Bloomsburg

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Bloomsburg

June 10, 2016

By Michelle575468

We really liked Brookdale because it was very clean, very homey, had nice decorations, and a fish tank in the lobby. My mom really liked the food and said it was excellent. They have a book mobile that visits and brings different kinds of books. They also have visiting entertainment, like singers and country music artists. They also have non-denominational church every Sunday, exercise in the mornings, and manicures. We are very happy with them.

April 29, 2014

Emeritus of Bloomsburg was a fine place. I was very much at home with it. They were very clean. The staff was very friendly. However, the rooms didn't look very roomy.

October 13, 2011

By NicKitten

The staff were extremely friendly and helpful to me as a visitor. I received a full tour and was introduced to the main workers at the facility. I was also introduced to many of the residents. They all seemed very happy to be there. They had a huge cafeteria with a wide selection of products and scheduled meals as well as assistance for those who needed it. They also had daily activities scheduled such as bingo and game time for anybody who was interested in doing it. Overall, my experience there was a good one. The place was very clean and well kept and the staff and residents seemed to all know each other on a very personal level. It was a great environment and I would definitely suggest it to others who are looking for a place to live or have a relative in need.

Photos of Brookdale Bloomsburg

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Bloomsburg

• Pets: Yes

About Brookdale Bloomsburg

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

We can accommodate insulin injections. We show movies all day with large screen TV, feature frequent entertainment & outings.

Map of Brookdale Bloomsburg