Rhodes Estates

Assisted Living Reviews for Rhodes Estates

April 04, 2016

By anavarra

Other

My parents decided to move into Rhodes Estates Assisted Living facility in 2004. This proved to be a bad mistake. I am a registered nurse in PA and found it necessary to check on them daily to assure of their needs. This facility does not provide proper care on the elderly that need assistance. If you are independent go to an apartment. They are for profit and your money will quickly disappear. My mother stayed there ten years and when she developed end stage dementia went into the hospital they would not take her back nor would they assist into help provide care for her. It was as though she was never a resident there. They want you to believe that they take care of you like family. Such a farce. I found it necessary to report them to PA Dept. of Welfare who provides their licensure for violations. This facility profits off of family in my situation. I was not power of attorney and could not remove my mother. Do Not consider this facility for yourself or your loved ones.

Costs for Rhodes Estates

Services and Amenities of Rhodes Estates

• Licenses: 474050

• Get Costs

About Rhodes Estates

...into a retirement home, turn to Rhodes Estates in New Castle, Pennsylvania, ... as all the options your loved one needs, from personal care to assisted living.

We offer peace of mind for your loved one.

Map of Rhodes Estates