Hawks Ridge Assisted Living

Reviews of Hawks Ridge Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Hawks Ridge Assisted Living

September 30, 2011

By thedemodr

After a series of bad luck and health problems, my grandpa was no longer able to live at his house. Hawk's Ridge was closest assisted living house to were he lived. While my grandpa was there, I had the opportunity to visit him quite a lot. He had an pretty large room with a bathroom, sink, microwave, and full fridge. His bed reclined easily and he was able to bring his favorite chair as well. The staff was always super friendly and helpful to me and my grandpa. Also, I was able to meet some meal there with my grandpa. The food was better than I would have expected from an assisted living home. There were always a large variety of meal options available. I had the opportunity to meet a lot of really interesting people that my grandpa had befriended. In addition to common necessities, the staff provides a lot of fun and entertaining on-site activities.

Photos of Hawks Ridge Assisted Living

About Hawks Ridge Assisted Living

At Hawks Ridge, residents enjoy an active, engaging lifestyle that promotes wellness and independence. It is our goal to keep our residents linked to resources and opportunities that will fulfill their needs and interests in the Hood River area. Residents have many opportunities to participate in a variety of life enriching activities and events designed to stimulate the mind, body and soul. From cocktail-hour gatherings where you can learn about the nuances of a good Pinot Noir, to a discussion of the latest best seller in our Life-Long Learning series, to exploring new ways to stay healthy in a fitness class...expect the unexpected.

Map of Hawks Ridge Assisted Living