Hawks Ridge Assisted Living

Reviews of Hawks Ridge Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Hawks Ridge Assisted Living

September 30, 2011

By thedemodr

After a series of bad luck and health problems, my grandpa was no longer able to live at his house. Hawk's Ridge was closest assisted living house to were he lived. While my grandpa was there, I had the opportunity to visit him quite a lot. He had an pretty large room with a bathroom, sink, microwave, and full fridge. His bed reclined easily and he was able to bring his favorite chair as well. The staff was always super friendly and helpful to me and my grandpa. Also, I was able to meet some meal there with my grandpa. The food was better than I would have expected from an assisted living home. There were always a large variety of meal options available. I had the opportunity to meet a lot of really interesting people that my grandpa had befriended. In addition to common necessities, the staff provides a lot of fun and entertaining on-site activities.

Costs for Hawks Ridge Assisted Living

Photos of Hawks Ridge Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Hawks Ridge Assisted Living

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost $2000

• Companion Suites: No

• State Licenses: 70A269

About Hawks Ridge Assisted Living

At Hawks Ridge, residents enjoy an active, engaging lifestyle that promotes wellness and independence. It is our goal to keep our residents linked to resources and opportunities that will fulfill their needs and interests in the Hood River area. Residents have many opportunities to participate in a variety of life enriching activities and events designed to stimulate the mind, body and soul.

Assisted Living is truly authentic at Hawks Ridge. We believe that Assisted Living is to be delivered in a dignified manner where privacy and choice are celebrated and practiced. Care delivery is done in your apartment home and may include personal hygiene, assistance with medication management, dressing, reminders and other care needs or preferences. Our Life Enrichment coordinator will create opportunities for personal enjoyment but will also encourage your abilities and interests to thrive. Our Chef will create an atmosphere that allows culinary arts to be enjoyed in a true restaurant setting with fabulous menus with daily specials and our local every day menus, in a variety of venues. Assisted Living at Hawks Ridge is done your way. Exceptional service delivery is our mission.

Our services are created to meet your needs:

• Medication assistance and management
  • Regular assessment and service planning
  • Bathing, dressing, grooming, and other self-image enhancements
  • Mobility, Escorts and reminders
  • Dining and Social or activities assistance
  • Care coordination and other health care management assistance
  • Many communities offer care for special budget concerns including state-assistance programs for assisted living
  • And much, much more

Our talented team of dedicated and caring staff are there when you need them. It can be different…let us show you how.

Map of Hawks Ridge Assisted Living