Green Valley Rehabilitation Health Center

Reviews of Green Valley Rehabilitation Health Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Green Valley Rehabilitation Health Center

June 02, 2015

By Yul's Mother

I was a patient at Green Valley following my release from a hospital's Intensive Care Unit,. When I was admitted, I was unable to stand, walk or even speak coherently. Within 24 hours, I was up with assistance and beginning to feel stronger and more confident. The physical and occupational staff are outstanding - and effective. I had a single room with a lovely view of the landscape. Nursing staff were generally attentive, and some staff were excellent. The Center has a system to ensure a timely staff responses to patient calls and it seems to work. Fresh fruit and cereal are available 24 hours. Three meals are served with choices for each meal on a weekly menu. I did not present as a willing, optimistic patient. The hospitalist had informed me that I am terminally ill and hospitals are for people who are expected to recover. She relegated me to a place where I could expect to die. Green Valley's administrative dealt with the complexity of this very emotional issue admirably.

March 27, 2015

By Linda104284050

I would say that compared to all the other ones, Green Valley has the nicest feel about it. So I mean if I had to give somebody a five, I would probably give them a five and everybody else a four just to give them something better. Everybody was great, but I want them to be a little better in terms of being aesthetically pleasing.

July 26, 2011

By ktyknits

The Physical Therapy team at this facility is excellent!

About Green Valley Rehabilitation Health Center

Green Valley Rehabilitation Health Center is a senior living provider in Eugene, Oregon that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Green Valley Rehabilitation Health Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Green Valley Rehabilitation Health Center