Prestige Senior Living High Desert

Prestige Senior Living High Desert (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Prestige Senior Living High Desert

Assisted Living Reviews for Prestige Senior Living High Desert

July 14, 2015

Prestige was open, friendly, and very nice. The staff was knowledgeable. We only looked at one apartment, and it was satisfactory. I thought it would be comfortable for one person; I would not say it was spacious, but it was adequate. The dining room was right off of the main door, so you can see it as soon as you walk in. It looked small, but it was tidy. It was clean, and there were nice linen cloths on the table and stuff like that. We talked about some of their activities, and they weren't quite what my aunt and I were looking for. I was most impressed with the staff being as friendly as they were.

April 14, 2015

Dad has been in Prestige Senior Living High Desert for a month now, and he is in a studio apartment. It?s very clean and well taken care of, and the people are very helpful. They met all our needs; they do housekeeping, laundry, and medication. They have activities, and the staff is very good.

April 29, 2014

By Rhonda8

I really liked Prestige Senior Living. It was a little more expensive. Eventually my mom probably will go here when she needs more assistance. They're wonderful. I thought the facility was really great. The rooms are much smaller for what we could afford. But I think when she needs more, it'll be perfect. I only saw a single room, but it was nice. They have activities, like bingo, cards, and outings. I noticed when I was there they had a group singing, which was really nice. The facility was really nice, and the care they explained to me was really good. You can get different levels of care that you need, and that was kind of nice. It looked just like a really nice home. Not as big, but it's a nice community. And the lady who showed us around is wonderful, and the manager is wonderful. I like the cleanliness, the rooms, and the staff seemed really nice. The sales person, Caitlyn, just rocks. She was really nice.

Costs for Prestige Senior Living High Desert

Photos of Prestige Senior Living High Desert

Services and Amenities of Prestige Senior Living High Desert

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Coffee Shop
  • Features Extra: Library, Pool Table

• Activities Extra: Everything Is Happening Monthly Themed Events, Weekly Happy Hours,

• State Licenses: 1917242704

About Prestige Senior Living High Desert

Prestige Senior Living High Desert offers seniors and their families a range of senior living and care services from our inviting community.

Living at Prestige Senior Living High Desert gives you the freedom to enjoy the activities you love most without worrying about the hassle of household responsibilities. From our restaurant-style dining services that offer an ever-changing menu of new and familiar meals, to a full calendar of events and activities that let you choose your desired level of activity, you're in control of selecting the care and services that are right for you.

*Views of Scenic Sisters Mountain Range & Pilot Butte *Close to the Forum Shopping Center *Close to St. Charles Medical Center & Clinics *RN & LPN Directed Cares *Awake Care Staff 24/7 On Site *Home Health Services Welcome

Map of Prestige Senior Living High Desert