Brookdale Redmond

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Memory Care

1942 SW Canyon Drive, Redmond, OR 97756
Brookdale Redmond (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 4 days

Independent and Assisted Living new residents receive $500 off the 1st full month and 4th full month free Base Rent. Must take financial possession by 2/28/2021. Ask for details when you tour.

Reviews of Brookdale Redmond

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Redmond

June 30, 2014

By Harold14

Emeritus was very nice. I was very impressed with how nice it was. It was also clean. I'm considering going there; it was very good. They had stairways but they also had an elevator for people who can't handle stairs. That was really neat. They did have nice rooms. They're small but for one person, they're pretty big. They also have cooking facilities and refrigerators in their rooms. It was nice.They also had nice dining room. The people there seemed very polite and very nice too. We had lunch and we're impressed with our lunch there. It was great! I couldn't ask for anything better. The living environment was great. They have a big room for activities like watching TV, etc. They also have a bus that takes you wherever you might want to go. The day we went, I did see a lot of people that went on the bus to go somewhere.

December 30, 2013

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About Brookdale Redmond

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Redmond