Brookdale Redmond

Reviews of Brookdale Redmond

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Redmond

December 08, 2014

By Kitty4

My dad had stayed at Emeritus at Cougar Springs. We chose it because of the friendliness of the people and the staff. I liked the fact that when I called, they would call right back. When we talked to them, they had answers. They were efficient. The place was very nice and clean.

October 25, 2014

By Caring83193050

Emeritus at Cougar Springs was pretty nice. I liked it and felt comfortable with it. The staff was pretty nice, and I was very much impressed with the cleanliness and the attitude of the people.

June 30, 2014

By Harold14

Emeritus was very nice. I was very impressed with how nice it was. It was also clean. I'm considering going there; it was very good. They had stairways but they also had an elevator for people who can't handle stairs. That was really neat. They did have nice rooms. They're small but for one person, they're pretty big. They also have cooking facilities and refrigerators in their rooms. It was nice.They also had nice dining room. The people there seemed very polite and very nice too. We had lunch and we're impressed with our lunch there. It was great! I couldn't ask for anything better. The living environment was great. They have a big room for activities like watching TV, etc. They also have a bus that takes you wherever you might want to go. The day we went, I did see a lot of people that went on the bus to go somewhere.

December 30, 2013

• Low Salt

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About Brookdale Redmond

Brookdale Redmond offers a warm and inviting place for seniors to call home. Its assisted living community helps seniors maintain their independence while providing the personalized care they need. Each day, the staff greets residents with a smile and provides assistance as needed. With its homelike setting, restaurant-style dining experience, activities and beautiful surroundings, the community offers something special every day. Genuine caring staff members offer assistance with daily tasks such as bathing and dressing while respecting resident independence. Through special events, activities clubs and cultural enrichment programs, the community provides unlimited opportunities for residents to get to know each other.

Map of Brookdale Redmond