Crestview Rehab & Skilled Nrsg Srvcs

Reviews of Crestview Rehab & Skilled Nrsg Srvcs

Nursing Home Reviews for Crestview Rehab & Skilled Nrsg Srvcs

August 28, 2012

By james8

I visited Crestview to see my grandfather three times. Every time I went he seemed like he was well cared for. He did complain about the food a little. I thought the physical therapy people were doing a really good job and he seemed excited to go to therapy, which I thought was odd but nice. The place was pretty clean and the people were nice for the most part. There were a few rude nurses but I just ignored them. The only major complaint that I heard from my grandpa was that some of the nurses would get to rough with him when helping him take a bath. He said sometimes it just seemed like they did not want to help him. I thought this was a bit ridiculous which is why I gave 4 stars the staff could use some improving as far as I am concerned. He was there for 8 months and came home.

About Crestview Rehab & Skilled Nrsg Srvcs

Crestview Rehab & Skilled Nrsg Srvcs is a senior living provider in Lancaster, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Crestview Rehab & Skilled Nrsg Srvcs for more details on services and rates.

Map of Crestview Rehab & Skilled Nrsg Srvcs