Four Winds Nursing Facility

Reviews of Four Winds Nursing Facility

Nursing Home Reviews for Four Winds Nursing Facility

October 14, 2011

By CuteMoth

My great grandmother was placed in this facility when she developed severe Alzheimer's Disease. She spent about five years before she passed away. While she was there she was taken care of by several fine nurses that made sure she was always clean and fixed her hair nicely every week. They also included her in games and other pastimes that the other residents participated in. Whenever I would visit her she seemed content. The staff was always polite and nice to us and I know other people have been pleased with the facility as well. They often had pets that belong to the facility and they would often bring the pets in to cheer up the residents. The facility itself was always clean and neat, there were never any abnormalities while my grandmother was there. They permitted my grandparents to take her home with them from time to time when she was first admitted, that way she could still be with family and comforted. I would recommend the Four Winds Nursing Facility to anyone who may have a loved one in need of care that the family may not be able to provide.

October 14, 2011

By Healthy&Fit

The team at the skilled nursing faculity provided excellent care to my family member. The staff was very friendly and cared about the patients, and made sure they felt at home and was given excellent care. The therapy department provided outstanding rehabilitation to get their patients back to their daily routines.

Services and Amenities of Four Winds Nursing Facility

About Four Winds Nursing Facility

Four Winds Nursing Facility is a senior living provider in Jackson, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Four Winds Nursing Facility for more details on services and rates.

Map of Four Winds Nursing Facility