The Inn at Winchester Trail

Reviews of The Inn at Winchester Trail

Assisted Living Reviews for The Inn at Winchester Trail

May 10, 2016

By LindaMXUGY

The Inn at Winchester Trail is a beautiful facility that opened last summer. I know several people there who say that it’s wonderful and that they’re very caring. They love being there, so that’s where we wanted my in-laws to go. The staff was outgoing, very caring, and very knowledgeable. Everybody we talked to really knew everyhting about the place. The rooms were very nice and brand new; they only had three residents that had moved in prior to their grand opening. They opened their doors and let us come in and looked at those rooms, too. They had their own little bar, a movie room, and lots of areas where you could sit and talk. Outside were little streams and rocking chairs. They have one option that is a step-up if you need full-time care including sewing needs, folding laundry, and other things that they could do. Anything you can imagine, it seemed like they have that. I was terribly impressed.

March 31, 2016

By Visitor121041950

I did not like The Inn at Winchester Trail because it was too expensive. The bedrooms were OK. The entrance was beautiful, and the lobby was gorgeous. Beyond that, I did not care at all.

About The Inn at Winchester Trail

The Inn at Winchester Trail is a senior living provider in Canal Winchester, Ohio that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact The Inn at Winchester Trail for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Inn at Winchester Trail