The Inn at Winchester Trail

Reviews of The Inn at Winchester Trail

Assisted Living Reviews for The Inn at Winchester Trail

July 06, 2017

By Less than Mediocre

My parent has been a resident here for over 6 months and resides in assisted living, and out of the blue I was informed they would be transferring them to their memory care unit with NO communication about any prior issues from the director of nursing or any other members of the management. I was pleased at first when I moved my parent in months ago, I was promised that my parent would have a premiere assisted living experience, but in recent it has become less than a mediocre and that is putting it nicely. I have noticed along with other family members that the facility seems in disarray, no one seems to know what is going on from one day to the next, they are understaffed which leads to lack of attention and care that we were promised. This facility is a disappointment to say the least.

May 10, 2016

By LindaMXUGY

The Inn at Winchester Trail is a beautiful facility that opened last summer. I know several people there who say that it’s wonderful and that they’re very caring. They love being there, so that’s where we wanted my in-laws to go. The staff was outgoing, very caring, and very knowledgeable. Everybody we talked to really knew everyhting about the place. The rooms were very nice and brand new; they only had three residents that had moved in prior to their grand opening. They opened their doors and let us come in and looked at those rooms, too. They had their own little bar, a movie room, and lots of areas where you could sit and talk. Outside were little streams and rocking chairs. They have one option that is a step-up if you need full-time care including sewing needs, folding laundry, and other things that they could do. Anything you can imagine, it seemed like they have that. I was terribly impressed.

March 31, 2016

By Visitor121041950

I did not like The Inn at Winchester Trail because it was too expensive. The bedrooms were OK. The entrance was beautiful, and the lobby was gorgeous. Beyond that, I did not care at all.

Services and Amenities of The Inn at Winchester Trail

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About The Inn at Winchester Trail

The Inn at Winchester Trail is a senior living provider in Canal Winchester, Ohio that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact The Inn at Winchester Trail for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Inn at Winchester Trail