Bickford of Bexley

Reviews of Bickford of Bexley

Assisted Living Reviews for Bickford of Bexley

June 30, 2015

By Janet17

The food was good. It had a very nice atmosphere. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. I was not impressed with the all-in-one room, but I like the two-room apartments.

July 29, 2014

By Bob87121650

This was one that we liked. The accommodations, the people, everything, we loved. The only problem that we had with it was the room accommodations: the accommodations were small, and there were no closet. They have a stand alone closet to put their things in, and my mother-in-law didn't like that at all. It was one of our top ones. They had a lot of activities within the place, and also they had a bus that would take people to wherever they wanted to go: shopping or to a movie or whatever they wanted to do. They would take them to the doctor's or whatever. We would have loved working with them. But I told them right off that if it was me, I would not want to be there because there is no room.

May 20, 2014

I visited and they have really narrow hallways, and it doesn’t feel clean. The rooms are small. And this place doesn’t hardly have any parking.

July 29, 2013

By caring0718113

This is the place where I saw the most staff helping the residents and that's a big thing for me. They are also very friendly. My father is not in the place yet, but this is where my father will be.

Memory Care Reviews for Bickford of Bexley

• Low Salt

• Minimum Age: None
  • Pets: Yes

About Bickford of Bexley

We began our quest into senior living because of our love for our beloved mother, Mary Bickford, whose needs became too great for us to manage. As we researched senior living options, we were shocked at our findings. The options offered too much or too little — none met her needs and nothing felt like home. Since we couldn't find what we wanted, we decided to create what we needed. Our main desire was to create a place that helped her achieve an equivalent peace and happiness that she had earlier in her life.

We understand that selecting a senior living community for your loved one is one of the toughest decisions that you will ever face. We will work with you to ensure that the transition is as easy and comfortable as possible. Whether your loved one is at home, in the hospital or even in another state, we can work with your hospital, insurance company, and doctor to make your difficult decision easier on you and your family. Aging can be difficult — but we've also seen the beauty in aging. Our mother's happiness inspired us. We created Bickford for her and now we're devoted to serving yours. We look forward to meeting you soon.

Services