Quail Haven Village

Reviews of Quail Haven Village

Nursing Home Reviews for Quail Haven Village

November 17, 2014

By ebd001

This place is atrocious. Staff don't answer call buttons. My father was left to sit in his own feces. After he pressed the call button, a "nurse" entered his room, turned off the call button and said she'd be back with the bed pan. She never returned. When I asked a "nurse" about it, she got defensive and started yelling at me in the hall and refused to help clean my father up until I showed her "respect". At one point at least 5 staff members were yelling at me in the hallway. When the inefficient supervisor showed up, she demanded I go to her office which I refused since I wanted my father and brother to be witnesses. They refused to show me the paper copy of when they gave him his pain medications. The staff took off their name tags and refused to tell me or other family members what their names where. My sister-in-law overheard them gossiping when she arrived that they "forgot" to bring him the bed pan. Later, after we left, the hateful nurse went into my father's room and yelled at him. Apparently, staff anger at me insisting they not let my father sit in his own shit angered them and they "forgot" for two hours to give him anything to drink. This is a horrible, horrible place. Do NOT place your loved ones here.

July 27, 2011

By T'ball

This facility was recommended by many including the Dr caring for the patient. He has been there almost 5 weeks recovering from abdominal surgery. He is 89 years old. His wife is my best friend and she cannot stop telling people about the care he has received. He will be coming home this weekend. Everything was what you would like for a loved one.

Services and Amenities of Quail Haven Village

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Quail Haven Village

Quail Haven Village is a senior living provider in Pinehurst, North Carolina that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Quail Haven Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of Quail Haven Village