Universal Health Care - Lillington

Reviews of Universal Health Care - Lillington

Nursing Home Reviews for Universal Health Care - Lillington

April 15, 2020

By Thomas Parker

over the years Universal Heath care changed my Mother would go into the Hospital they wouldn't call me or my brother. they wouldn't let us know at all. 2-3 days later the Hospital would call us. Her room wouldn't be clean for days. When me and my Brother Visit my Mother we would have to go and find housekeeping and make them clean the room. at times the floor wold be so sticky to the floor. I even had to kill spiders in her room. One day when visit my mother she had been bleeding from her right ear, the blood was all over her pillow. My mother told me that she reported this to the Nurse and nothing had been Done about it. I when to the nursing station myself and reported the incident, One Nurse stated she didn't know anything about it, the other Nurse stated that had been going on for 3 weeks. I when to the main office and told to the head administrator he told me if I wanted to go and get a Lawyer go right ahead. This Universal do not care about the people there. When my mother died not one person even sincere there condolence. Universal Heath Care is about the Money not the Patient or the care of the Patient.

March 04, 2018

By Tommy Handy

My daughter Jaime was at this facility from wed feb 28 til sat march 3 2018 , my daughter passed away at 11pm march 3 2018 at this facility the staff was wonderful in the care of her and the comfort of my family and I they went above and beyond their duties as health care . I would recommend this facility to anyone it is very clean great and caring staff who put their heart into their job and care of others . LOVE YOU ALL Tommy Handy Carthage NC

February 18, 2013

By Beth4

My dad grew up in Hornet County, so he chose Universal Health Care of Lillington. My mother was there too before she passed. The facility is not very big. I think the food is okay, and dad loves to eat. I don't have any complaints except that I'm not crazy about his room, and I don't see any activities for the residents. But I don't expect a lot more, so it's okay.

Services and Amenities of Universal Health Care - Lillington

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Universal Health Care - Lillington

Universal Health Care - Lillington is a senior living provider in Lillington, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Universal Health Care - Lillington for more details on services and rates.

Map of Universal Health Care - Lillington