Transitional Health Services of Kannapolis

Reviews of Transitional Health Services of Kannapolis

Nursing Home Reviews for Transitional Health Services of Kannapolis

December 03, 2012

By futurept

The facility was very clean, organized and well managed. The staff was very caring and competent in their jobs. If you needed anything, they were right there and constantly checked in throughout your visit. The staff and facility planned a variety of activities to keep the residents happy and healthy. The physical therapy department was very compassionate and firm but effective in the rehabilitation. If the residents weren't mobile, activities were brought to them. Medication and care were given on time. The staff seemed very knowledgeable and seemed to genuinely care about the residents and their jobs. The family was given a report every day on the improvement of my grandmother, and was told about any problems or concerns as they arose. The visiting hours were very acceptable. You were even able to join your friend or family member for meals. I would definitely recommend this facility to others in need of rehabilitation.

August 21, 2012

My mom's been there since June. She's in for a stroke and had a hip replacement. I think she's been well taken care of. She had urinary tract infection 4 times, so we really haven't gotten to do the rehab program that we wanted to because they isolate her during those times. So in fairness to them, I think they have an excellent rehab program, but she hasn't been able to participate in it because she's been isolated.

December 30, 2011

By choosing33

The facility is generally pretty but not clean in appearance, and with some slight odors in the air. I saw an inadequate number of staff during our visit and did not see any who were addressing residents in a more personal way, especially the nurses. The staff were "doing their job" and not as if they were enjoyed their job. Not giving many options to those residents who might prefer a different schedule for therapy and activities. Little or no interaction with management and staff. Overall I just was not very impressed with this facility. I cannot pinpoint anything that was particularly wrong with it, but it just lacked that home like feel that I would want someone to have if they were moving in long term. I'm more neutral on whether or not I would recommend this one and rather, would suggest that someone visit the facility for themselves and see if the more "personal touch" that some other facilities might offer.

About Transitional Health Services of Kannapolis

Transitional Health Services of Kannapolis is a senior living provider in Kannapolis, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Transitional Health Services of Kannapolis for more details on services and rates.

Map of Transitional Health Services of Kannapolis