The Laurels of Forest Glenn

Reviews of The Laurels of Forest Glenn

Nursing Home Reviews for The Laurels of Forest Glenn

July 09, 2017

By rpongrac

Last year I was in this facility for approximately 4 months as I had suffered and survived 2 major operations that left me disabled and in a wheelchair. When I had first arrived there I was totally confined to a bed and could not do one single thing on my own and I had really thought this was the way I was going to stay for the rest of my natural life. About a month being there I started occupational and physical therapy with some of the most kindest, thoughtful, caring medical professionals I had ever encountered in my entire life and during my therapy I was starting to improve and show progress in everything that I did and it gave me the hope and inspiration that I really needed for sure. Everything they had offered there from the food, services and medical care I received was professional to the letter. I must add that the Gentleman there Mr. Wade who is the administrator really cared about all my needs for sure and he was actually so kind enough that my laptop that was at home and I was unable to have it brought there he let me use one of the laptops they had to be able to access the internet from my room so I could access my emails and be able to communicate with all my Doctor's and other medical professionals as well. I had asked him on a Monday and the next morning a laptop with full internet access was brought to my room and I was up and running in about 10 minutes. We all know there is a rating scale from 1 to 5 stars and 5 being the absolute best however after my stay there for approximately 4 months and the care and attention I was given there I must rate The Laurels Of Forest Glenn in Garner, North Carolina a full 6 stars for sure as they are one of the best and esteemed medical facilities I have ever been in for sure. Yes, they are very expensive however remember the old saying. "You get what you pay for" and it was worth every single penny to stay there with such a group of leading medical professionals. The day that I left in September of 2016 I was in a wheelchair and I had announced to the entire staff there that I would be back again, however when I do return it would not be for more therapy or medical services but I will walk right through the front door to show and prove to them all with the Grace and Blessings of God, the Power of intense Prayer and the determination, tenacity and drive that I have within me that I will be able to walk again. I can not thank everyone enough at this facility for all your expert medical professionalism for everything that you had done for me and may God Bless all of you always. Amen.

April 07, 2015

My brother is living in The Laurels of Forest Glenn. His room has another patient. They each have a TV, a closet, and a table. They have a bathroom that they share. He exercises everyday. He has someone helping him to walk because he cannot walk by himself. They make sure he takes a bath, go to the bathroom, and everything else because he cannot do them by himself either. It's a good place. I haven't seen anything wrong with it yet. It is worth recommending. It's clean and has a nice atmosphere.

January 25, 2015

By Jeff34

The Laurels amenities and the rooms did not look as good as the other facility my parents are in now. They had activities when we went there. It’s a bit pricey, and they have fewer amenities. You are not allowed to use your own furniture there.

Services and Amenities of The Laurels of Forest Glenn

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About The Laurels of Forest Glenn

The Laurels of Forest Glenn is a senior living provider in Garner, North Carolina that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact The Laurels of Forest Glenn for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Laurels of Forest Glenn