Nc State Veterans Nursing Home

Reviews of Nc State Veterans Nursing Home

Nursing Home Reviews for Nc State Veterans Nursing Home

July 10, 2013

By Penelope3

NC State Veterans was a fairly new place and impressive from the little I saw of it. It was clean, airy, peaceful and without that antiseptic smell. Also, I have heard good reviews from friends of my husband who went there.

May 31, 2013

By Cagney

My husband lived at NC State Veterans Nursing Home. I chose it because it was a nice place, he's a veteran and I could afford the price. The staff were very good, very caring and super great. He was in a shared room, and it was nice and kept clean. The food looked good although I have not tried it and my husband was on pureed diet. Gardening was part of his therapy and he liked that. They had a lot of activities all the time. I thought that he was adjusting well and made new friends. I would recommend this place to any veteran.

Services and Amenities of Nc State Veterans Nursing Home

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Government State
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Nc State Veterans Nursing Home

Nc State Veterans Nursing Home is a senior living provider in Fayetteville, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Nc State Veterans Nursing Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of Nc State Veterans Nursing Home