Cary Health and Rehabilitation

Reviews of Cary Health and Rehabilitation

Nursing Home Reviews for Cary Health and Rehabilitation

October 27, 2016

By Bluedoll

We have been very involved with my dads care. Someone has been there everyday and still this happened. 1. My father has dementia he was left in the bed for a long period of time (who know how long) without being checked on. When we came in dried and fresh blood was all over him where he was against the wall and scrapped his knees on the rough wall texture. 2) He was taken to a Dr appointment (taken by the nursing home van) where my mother was waiting on him at the Dr office. He was taken to the wrong Dr office and just left without finding out if my dad had an app there and asking if a family member was there!!! My dad had a BM everywhere and was trying to clean it up!!! The staff at the office tried to help him and he was scared and would let them. 3) They let him go a long time without water and he got dehydrated, went to the hospital and almost died. 4) They had no hand soap in the bathroom for 3 weeks. We met with and called them out on each time. my dad went down fast after that and is now dying related to previous dehydrating.

July 21, 2015

By Barbarra4

Cary Health and Rehabilitation Center was clean. My brother seemed to like it. The people were very nice. The food was fine. He really did not have any complaints about the facility. It was very clean.

December 18, 2014

By Unhappyly

Worst Place Ever to Stay at. Food Cold, Aids are slow and had to wait one hour to go to bathroom. You have to ask for a pillow and blanket. They don't return you calls. Would not stay here again

About Cary Health and Rehabilitation

Cary Health and Rehabilitation is a senior living provider in Cary, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Cary Health and Rehabilitation for more details on services and rates.

Map of Cary Health and Rehabilitation