The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Pawling

Reviews of The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Pawling

Nursing Home Reviews for The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Pawling

June 25, 2018

By Mary Shontt

Great all around program especially the physical therapy. I would definitely recommend.

Mary, Thanks so very much for your kind words regarding your stay at The Grand at Pawling! We deeply appreciate it.

June 21, 2018

By Alicia L

I think my stay here was a good one and I would recommend it to others who have the same problem.

Alicia, Thank you so much for your kind review!

June 01, 2018

By Derrick Richardson

I feel I was taken care of very well. The nurses gave me my meds in a timely manner. The only concern I had was when my dressing wasn't changed for a week when I had my surgery.

Derrick, Thanks very much for your constructive feedback!

April 20, 2018

By Denise Winchester

I want to thank the nurses and the staff at the Grand at Pawling, that took care of me when I really needed it and also PT and OT and concierge, all of whom I thank as well.

Thank you Denise, for your kind review of the Grand at Pawling. I will share this with Yosef and the team. Best,

April 09, 2018

By L Reich

The Grand at Pawling has a good facility. They have some great people working there and some that need to be weeded out, since they make it harder for others to do their jobs.

Thank you very much for your review. We truly appreciate the feedback and will see to ensure that all of our staff are operating with utmost compassion and diligence. Best Regards,

March 28, 2018

By Michael Sora

The entire staff were very pleasant and helpful. I would gladly recommend to others.

Michael, We thank you from all of us for your kind review of the Grand at Pawling!

January 15, 2018

By Prudence Wright

Excellent PT and OT staff at The Grand at Pawling. They are caring, helpful, efficient and know their jobs inside and out. 2 aides I had were very good. Every other aide and nurse I had went from fair to excellent.

January 04, 2018

By Samuel Thorne

Some things at the Grand at Pawling can be improved upon, but all of the staff, Doctors and such, were really great people. I wanted to take time out and thank everyone for their care and help.

November 13, 2017

By Frank Szala

I am very pleased with the Grand at Pawling. Physical therapy is going good. Sometimes I feel I cant do certain things, but the staff works with me and helps me get through step by step. The therapist communicates with me and guides me. The aides come quickly when I ring the bell. My room is always kept clean. Also, I really like the food they serve. My only wish is that there were more channels available to watch to watch on the tv. However, I'm glad to know I can watch Netflix on the IPAD. Very happy staying here at the Grand. All of my needs are being met.

October 26, 2017

By StanB

The Grand at Pawling was the right place for my Dad at the right time. Therapy was what he needed and they did a good job. There were other areas where I wasn't thrilled and I did share my concerns, but my main concern and goal was for him to receive the proper therapy so that he could go home safe. I feel like they did a good job on that score and the fact is, he is now home and safe!

June 28, 2017

By Sherry Cl

I've been to the Grand at Pawling twice for therapy. The therapy, which is fantastic and the caring staff, are their greatest assets. I did feel like there was sometimes a lack of proper communication between all departments and that was a bit off putting to me.. I found that staff didn't always have the tools they needed, like extra linens and activity information and scheduling. It may not seem like that big a deal, but when you're in a place for rehab you're already vulnerable and every nuance matters. Still, it didn't damper my overall satisfaction with the quality of care and the therapy. I felt like my aides and CNA's really did care about me and my condition. Some were better than others, but all were professional and qualified. 4 stars is fair.

April 14, 2017

By Annemarie Sullivan

I would like to thank their rehabilitation department for their help and understanding. I came specifically for rehab and they were all wonderful.

Photos of The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Pawling

Services and Amenities of The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Pawling

• Features Extra: 24 Hour Security Gate.

• Internet Enabled Rooms

Nurses

• Nurses Extra: We Have 24 Hour Nurses

About The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Pawling

thegrandhealthcare.com

The Grand Rehabilitation & Nursing at Pawling is a 122-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Pawling, New York. At The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Pawling, we have worked tirelessly to bring the warmth and comforts of home to our fully-appointed facility. Both short and long term guests will notice the difference in our approach to providing quality healthcare throughout our facility. At The Grand, our guests always come first.

As the preferred destination for the highest quality healthcare, The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Pawling boasts the most advanced and world class clinical care anywhere. We believe that even the little things can play a large role in getting our guests back on their feet again, with holistic care that extends beyond treating symptoms. Take a moment to enjoy our peaceful grounds, to chat with our friendly staff, or to savor the blissful feeling of slipping into a freshly made bed at the end of a long day. Whether you are here for an extended stay or just for short term rehabilitation, we have no doubt that our amiable, attentive personnel and our tastefully decorated environment will provide those extra touches that will turn your stay with us into an experience that is truly Grand.

The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Pawling is proud to offer a full continuum of premium healthcare services provided by highly trained and skilled personnel with years of experience caring for individuals in all clinical situations.

Our commitment to our guests extends beyond having an expert staff, with state-of-the-art equipment and resources to enable them to achieve maximum success throughout their stay.

Map of The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing at Pawling