Tappan Zee Manor

Tappan Zee Manor (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Tappan Zee Manor

Assisted Living Reviews for Tappan Zee Manor

January 21, 2015

My father stayed here at Tappan Zee Manor one time just for a month when my mother went in the hospital. He was not able to go there this time because he needed the extended care that they were not able to give him. It was set up nicely. The level of care he received was good, but it is not to the extent of care he needed.

January 19, 2015

By njsteve

My father was a resident from June 2013 through January 2014. Unfortunately his mental state declined pretty rapidly but we were very happy with the care he received. I felt they went out of there way to look out for my Dad and always felt that he was well cared for. Everyone there was very friendly to deal with and they have a lot of fun events for the families to attend.

November 02, 2011

By Nyack Mom

My father resided at this facility for about 3 years. Compared to the alternative local facilities, Tappan Zee excelled. There were activities in the building to keep residents busy and a bus available to bring residents to doctors appointments. The nursing staff managed all of the medication and the staff as a whole was very helpful.

July 28, 2011

I went to visit an 85 year old friend who just recently gave up her own beautiful apartment at the Hudson River, and moved into this facility. She wasn't able to drive herself places any more, and sometimes forgot to take her medicines. Her children were concerned about that and her inability to get around. She is very happy there now and couldn't wait to show me her unit. It is a large one bedroom area with large sunny windows facing out onto a lawn and bushes, so quite private. The has a few of her own chairs, a desk, her paintings on the wall and other keepsakes on shelves, etc. There is a small fridge and sink, but all meals are provided in the dining room, and she says the food is good. There was a large sized bathroom with a pull chord for an emergency. An assistant comes every day to help her shower and get dressed. They show movies, have snacks in the afternoon, and lots of table games available. Once a week she can sign up to go in the Van to a restaurant or some other activity that is announced ahead of time. I was very pleased to see how happy my friend was in her new surroundings. Everything looked very clean and tidy, and lots of assistance was available for the residents. There is a juice bar and coffee available all the time in a small room off the main lobby.

About Tappan Zee Manor

Tappan Zee Manor is a senior living provider in Nyack, New York that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Tappan Zee Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Tappan Zee Manor