Long Beach Assisted Living

Reviews of Long Beach Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Long Beach Assisted Living

October 23, 2017

By chazizbk

The staff is unreachable they never return phone calls no matter what the issue is....though my family member was having a stroke called several times with no.reaponse only to be told the next day he was in hosp with a stroke . Another time he was admitted and there was no emergency contact done. No one returns calls and every body is labeled as a director...i.e. every nurses title is director of nursing, their answer to problems is complain to administration and file.30 day notice to vacate....incompetent nursing staff....heart issues ignored no medical follow up etc....no contact with family about medical situation....do not place ur family here....building in disrepair....for sure of a Sandy destroyed motel...roaches and bed bugs present. Ambulettes dump and run. Aides act.like they are there just to collect a paycheck...zero stars to be given

July 27, 2017

By rach2268

I had a very good experience with Long Beach Assisted Living; The staff were very caring and helpful when I was transitioning a family member from living at home to the Assisted Living. We felt comfortable right away. At our tour of the facility we ate lunch and the food was delicious, the space clean. Since my family member has been there (6 Months), we have has no complaints. I would recommend this facility to anyone who wants to be calm knowing that their family member is taken care of.

February 09, 2017

By karma274

Other

Beware if you want your love ones to end up with bed bugs bites all over this the place to go. The admission director Kelly Roach is a high school dropout, the case manger Nicole was an activity director. Avi the administrator could care less about any of his residents or the employees. He won't pay over time he gets a kick out getting people fired for no reason at all. They still from the residents their monthly allowance. So before placing your love ones here start talking to other residents this place needs to be investigated and shot down for fraud.

November 30, 2016

By Sue343667

Long Beach was horrible, very depressing, and smelly. I wouldn’t consider it. It was awful. I walked in, walked out, and said, “My God, no, not the place.” I didn’t notice the staff. It was different, like an assisted living but depressing. It was terrible.

About Long Beach Assisted Living

Long Beach Assisted Living is set along the beautiful boardwalk of Long Beach, NY. In the historic building 24-hour care is available to seniors in a relaxed and inviting setting. Our staff is focused on making every resident feel at home. Health care needs are met in a comfortable and therapeutic environment. Our team members take pride in their work. Their schedules are consistent, allowing for families to get to know who is caring for their loved ones.

Map of Long Beach Assisted Living