Hudson Valley Senior Residence

Reviews of Hudson Valley Senior Residence

Assisted Living Reviews for Hudson Valley Senior Residence

July 15, 2015

By r donnelly

After searching I finally found the perfect residence for my golden years at Hudson Valley Senior Residence. It has all I was looking for.

August 17, 2014

By Edavis

This place has gone down hill quickly. They charge an arm and a leg and we get less. This new administrator martha hasnt a clue how to run this facility. When Lee was the administrator things got done & there was a family atmosphere. After the Lutherans took over in Jan, everything changed. This used to be a wonderful place to live.

April 16, 2014

By eboyle

When my Aunt went to the hospital we decided to transfer her down the street to Mountain Valley. HVSR has no security, no medically trained staff, and for what we were paying per month my Aunts meals & laundry were horrible. Complaints usually fell on deaf ears, which is not fair for the paying resident. My Aunt was there for a little more than 2 years.

June 22, 2012

By Lana Ardsley

Hudson Valley Senior Residence may not be the fanciest facility but the staff and the atmosphere definitely make up for it. The staff range in age from young adults to older adults and they all love their work, it is easy to see in how they interact with the residents. The seniors there are clearly happy as well. They enjoy the staff and everyone seems to know each other and everyone is a character. The facility really tries to make the residents feel at home. There are couches with crocheted pillows and quilts that really feel like someone's living room (I am pretty sure many of them are made by the residents) and there are picture frames, and a lot of country home inspired decor. There were a lot of activities for the residents and my aunt seemed to have friends, either other residents or a staff member, that she associated with every activity she took part in.

Services and Amenities of Hudson Valley Senior Residence

About Hudson Valley Senior Residence

Hudson Valley Senior Residence is a senior living provider in Kingston, New York that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Hudson Valley Senior Residence for more details on services and rates.

Map of Hudson Valley Senior Residence