Absolut Ctr For Nursing & Rehab Endicott L L C

Reviews of Absolut Ctr For Nursing & Rehab Endicott L L C

Nursing Home Reviews for Absolut Ctr For Nursing & Rehab Endicott L L C

February 26, 2016

By totallydisgusted

My parents are in the facility and I deeply regret my decision to place them there. There have been papers on the floor for weeks, so clearly the cleaning staff doesn't do much. Also there is often a smell of urine in the facility. I found a pill laying on my mom's night stand and reported it, but it was still there on my next visit. Their heating system is poor at best. During the day the hallway provides sufficient room heat, but at night with the door closed there are issues. My parents can either choose to leave the heat on, and it heats up to the high 80's, or they have to get up on and off throughout the night to keep turning the heat on and off. I've tried to have them fix this at the home, but after weeks of frustrating conversations with the director nothing has changed. They obviously think that it's okay for the elderly to have to keep getting out of bed to turn the heat on and off. This place is all about profits. They do have some good staff, but the place is so poorly managed that it's just unacceptable. Save yourselves the heartache and look elsewhere for nursing home care. Look at the reports from their state inspections as they tell the whole story.

July 28, 2015

My mother is currently staying in Absolut Care (Absolut Center For Nursing & Rehab Endicott LLC). The community is very good. My mother says that the food is great. I sample some of them, and I think it is very good also. They have activities like games, cards, and physical therapy, and they take the people out to interact with other residents. There is quite a selection of things to do there. They can improve on maybe some more people to respond when you push your button, They have trouble getting there because there is not enough people on staff.

January 07, 2013

By kimdv212

Other

My mother spent one night at this facility. I found it to be more of a prison then a nursing home. The staff was uncaring and treated my mother like a envaled. She was put in a room with a women that did nothing but give my mom dirty looks and keep the room like a pig. I would NOT let my worse enemy live here much less a love one.

Services and Amenities of Absolut Ctr For Nursing & Rehab Endicott L L C

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Absolut Ctr For Nursing & Rehab Endicott L L C

Absolut Ctr For Nursing & Rehab Endicott L L C is a senior living provider in Endicott, New York that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Absolut Ctr For Nursing & Rehab Endicott L L C for more details on services and rates.

Map of Absolut Ctr For Nursing & Rehab Endicott L L C