Crown Park

Reviews of Crown Park

Nursing Home Reviews for Crown Park

March 09, 2018

By caustin

My grandpa has been a resident of the facility for the last 9 months and I can't express enough how grateful I am for the care he has received in those months. The rooms are clean, the staff are friendly and the rehab team exceeds all of my expectations.

September 08, 2017

By JudiW

My dad was a patient in the rehab center. They were short-staffed and his care was very poor. Numerous discussions with staff members resulted in little change. He fell out of bed on a number of occasions and consistently lost weight. With a feeding tube in place, his nutrition and hydration was entirely controlled by medical staff at the facility. After 2 1/2 weeks we demanded a meeting with the staff physician which ultimately led to his being taken to the hospital. He died 24 hours later from severe dehydration and malnutrition. I would not recommend this facility to anyone.

July 29, 2014

My father-in-law has been at the Crown Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation Center for less than a week, and so far, so good. The staff has been very nice, very helpful, and they seem to be giving great care. They are a little out of date, but the rooms themselves are clean. The bathrooms seem clean, yet there are odors, but I am sure it is just years of use by male patients. They have quite a few activities: they do movies, play games, and play cards. They seem to be very interactive with the patients. So far, the staff has been great.

November 08, 2013

By Genett

My mom had been to Crown Center and they were very helpful. The staff was very caring and the care was good. The atmosphere seemed very pleasant. She seemed to manage okay as long as she could. She liked the food and it was okay. I would recommend them to others.

Services and Amenities of Crown Park

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Crown Park

Crown Park is a senior living provider in Cortland, New York that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Memory Care. Contact Crown Park for more details on services and rates.

Map of Crown Park