Cortland Care Center

Reviews of Cortland Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Cortland Care Center

May 19, 2013

By caring0430313

My mom was at Cortlandt Nursing Care Center for a little over a month. The staff was very friendly. I had no problems with them. It was a pretty good center. The place was clean but it could use some updating. I thought it was new and more updated but it seemed antiquated to me. The rooms weren't what I thought they were.

May 15, 2013

By Darlene10

Cortland Park Rehabilitation & Nursing Center had been wonderful. It was under new owners and they made nice improvements in the facility. Everytime I went there, it seemed nicer and nicer. The social worker was very hands-on, she would call me if anything happened. They also gave me the comfort that I can call them anytime. The staff made a great difference, they were very nice young girls. It amazed me what they could do even with the residents who could not get up and walk anymore. Most of the rooms were shared and my mom shared it with another resident. I was very fortunate to have found this place and my mom was happy there. I had no complaints with them.

About Cortland Care Center

Cortland Care Center is a senior living provider in Cortland, New York that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Cortland Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Cortland Care Center