Kingston Residence of Santa Fe

Kingston Residence of Santa Fe (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Kingston Residence of Santa Fe

Assisted Living Reviews for Kingston Residence of Santa Fe

September 29, 2015

Kingston Residence was recommended by the attorney. It met our needs and aunt was treated nicely. I would recommend them.

June 06, 2015

By William107205550

I love the Kingston Residence. I walked in, and I had a meeting with the accounts person who goes over the finances and handle all of these to get you in there. Instead of walking to or wandering around, she asked me what I wanted to see first or where I wanted to go. I had options of what I wanted to do, so it wasn't staged. There were very friendly, and there are lots of plants and lots of lighted walkways. The overall facility physically is very appealing. The second dining room has a lounge with a view of the mountains. They had a grand piano in there in the activity center. It is a really well run, furnished facility in my eyes. The price is about the same as well. I actually had put my mother in there and she enjoyed her stay. She had a second story apartment with one bedroom and a balcony with a view of the mountains. I have to say the staff there was exceptional and extremely genuine as far as really caring. It didn't seem to be just professional courtesy, and they really seem to be into their job.

October 20, 2013

By Ms. A1

I chose Kingston Residence of Santa Fe for my parents because of the spaciousness and the food. I think the nursing staff is very, very good, but the administrative staff is not very good and that is one thing they need to improve on.

May 28, 2013

They're nice at Kingston Residence. Their rooms are pretty big. My mom has some kind of efficiency apartment but it's very big. Their staff is very friendly and seems to be very professional. My mother likes the food there. They have a lot of activities like bingo, field trips and they eat out for lunch. They have groups come in and sing to them. My mom is happy and has been staying there for five years. I don't really know of anything that they can improve on. I would recommend this to others.

Photos of Kingston Residence of Santa Fe

About Kingston Residence of Santa Fe

Kingston Residence of Santa Fe is a senior living provider in Santa Fe, New Mexico that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Kingston Residence of Santa Fe for more details on services and rates.

Map of Kingston Residence of Santa Fe