The Rio at Las Estancias

Reviews of The Rio at Las Estancias

Nursing Home Reviews for The Rio at Las Estancias

August 02, 2016

By Valentina

My mother-in-law liked The Rio at Las Estancias. Everything was new and wonderful. She was there for rehabilitation and had a beautiful, private room with a shower and everything she wanted. They had a beauty salon, a rec room, a theater, and activities, like Bingo. The staff and services were perfect. She loved it. The food was good.

July 27, 2015

By Tdacyl

My grandmother was just afmitted. Post surgery. The care giver that stopped by to check in her just stated that they only have one nurse on duty for over 40 rooms (that's rooms not patients). She then proceeded to inform us that she wasn't sure there would be someone available to help my grandmother to the restroom should she need it. That they have had 2 new admissions today and that they are already severly understaffed. Not a good start. I will upgrade this review should things change.

June 15, 2015

By Mara3

My mom is in The Rio at Las Estancias. It is a really nice place. It is very well kept, and the residents seem very happy. The place is clean, and the people are nice. I find the food pretty good. I cannot say anything bad about the place.

January 16, 2015

The Rio is a beautiful facility. I personally think it is great. I highly recommend it. It is a nursing home in Albuquerque. It is a brand new facility. The rooms are gorgeous. Everything is brand new. The staff is very patient and very good. The director of nursing is outstanding. I haven't eaten there, but I know the staff does. My friend was in rehab, but I think it is going to be long term care. They do have recreation and everything, but she decided to stay in bed. They had an old car show, a dance, and a barbecue. If I had to go in a facility, I'll go here.

About The Rio at Las Estancias

The Rio at Las Estancias is a senior living provider in Albuquerque, New Mexico that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact The Rio at Las Estancias for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Rio at Las Estancias