Merry Heart Assisted Living

Reviews of Merry Heart Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Merry Heart Assisted Living

July 24, 2012

By cyberzen

When we first arrived the parking was very full. The lady at the front desk greeted us warmly and new exactly who we were visiting and where she was. My grandmother's floor was very loud and noisy. She was near the nurse's station. No one from the floor came to see who we were except for a clerk who made sure we were OK and went and got my grandmother from PT. I wish there was a place where I could have taken my grandmother for a stroll. I think she would have liked going outside in the sunshine for a bit. She said she liked the facility, except that they charged for TV. She said she liked the food. I think the programs offered were great, but my grandmother is one who needs prodding to attend and she didn't have the prodding she needed to attend any of the programs offered.

July 24, 2012

By Frank666

When going there nothing in particular stood out as being bad or out of touch. I haven't visited any other facilities so it is hard to compare this to others. However I noticed there were activities to do there and everyone for the most part seemed busy either watching tv, or doing another activity. The staff also seemed nice and chatted a bit with my grandma. Their was a good vibe from the other people there to and a couple people even went out of their way to talk to our family and tell us how much they appreciate my grandmother and one even went out of his way to ask if we wanted to play dominoes with him(I gladly accepted). My grandma didn't have any complaints about the food and said it was actually pretty good. The portions were relatively generous. I think overall it was a good facility and had a very caring staff and was full of nicer old people.

July 11, 2012

By fordtruck99

Are experience with merry heart was very well. When we made the decision that we needed to find them a nursing home we took a weekend just to drive around to other nursing homes to try and pick the right one. Merry heart definately stuck out from the rest of the nursing homes in my area because of their recreational activities and the staff was more than willing to answer are questions unlike the other homes.They took very good care of my grandparents and they had plenty of arts and craft activities and had lots of games to keep the residents all involved. I never once heard either of my grandparents complain about a thing their and they always looked so happy when we came in. They were their just over a year and my grandpa passed away. My grandma was going into a nursing home hut she was sad to leave because she had so many friends their and knew the entire staff by name.We had very good experiences here and could recommend this nursing home to anyone who is looking for a place to care for their loved ones. The staff was very nice and they would even bring my 3 year old out jello or a bag of chips and a milk if he was still their to visit his great grandparents.The food looked very good for nursing home food and i never heard any complaints.

October 03, 2011

By bill4u

I rate this establishment at a 4 because when i once visited I was very happy with it. The workers were all very happy and energenic about their jobs an helping others. The activites were interesting and the food was good. It was very clean, neat, and well kept. I would definitely recommend this to other people looking for a nice place for assistaed living. I used to live close to this establishment and it was always busy and seemed to be very prosperous.

About Merry Heart Assisted Living

Merry Heart Assisted Living is a senior living provider in Succasunna, New Jersey that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Merry Heart Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Merry Heart Assisted Living