Brandywine Living at Pennington

Brandywine Living at Pennington (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Brandywine Living at Pennington

Assisted Living Reviews for Brandywine Living at Pennington

October 28, 2015

My mom is in Brandywine Assisted Living (Brandywine Senior Living at Pennington). It is very good. The staff is very efficient, very friendly, and very welcoming. The room she has is like an efficiency. She has her own bathroom, refrigerator, kitchen sink, and bathroom sink. The food is very good. The have almost five or six different activities. Usually, they have exercises. They really encourage people to come out and be together. They play games like bocce ball. They do flower arrangements. They cook something. It is very nice. It keeps them active. The people are always smiling and always trying to help.

March 04, 2015

By bks

My mother spent a year and a quarter at Brandywine Senior Living at Pennington before a stroke forced us to move her to a nursing home. We were extremely satisfied with all aspects of her living at Brandywine. Since first impressions are important, it is relevant to note that Brandywine is an extremely attractive facility that is well kept and immaculately clean. My mother used to comment frequently on how lovely the premises were. The quality and friendliness of the care she received there was outstanding. Of particular note is the affectionate, caring, warm and friendly attitude of the very professional nursing staff. Without exception these fine nurses were always willing to go out of their way to do anything they could to help my mother. The nurses are supported by a staff of aides who were always available to assist my mother and who were always friendly and warm. The concierges who staff the front desk are exceptionally friendly and helpful. Brandywine's dining services are quite good and their policy of "all day dining" (the ability to get a meal at any time of day up until 7PM) is truly appreciated (it was not unusual for my mother to forget to go down to a meal at the appointed time...but that never meant she had to go hungry). Michael, who runs the dining room, is most charming and made extra effort to make my mother feel welcome. Particularly appreciated by my mother was the regular Friday afternoon "social" or happy hour and the ability to have a glass of wine served with dinner. Overall, we had an excellent experience at Brandywine. We truly appreciate the friendliness, caring approach, accessibility and competence of everyone who works at Brandywine.

November 05, 2014

By JoanF

Brandywine Senior Living in Pennington is an excellent place. My father was recently a resident there and I can't say enough about how accommodating they were. The facility is beautiful and the caring staff provide whatever level of care that is needed. My father enjoyed concerts and other activities he would not have participated in had he been living at home. His dog also became a very popular resident. I can't recommend Brandywine Senior Living at Pennington more highly.

August 08, 2014

By Charlie's girl

After my father's death we needed extra care for Mom and she lived in another state so we started the hunt. I was getting more depressed by the facility until I arrived at Brandywine in Pennington. The building was beautiful, no odor upon entering and I was greeted by a smiling knowledgeable staff member. Mom loved it after walking out of several others that we had visited so we moved in and for 6 years called this place home. The staff became an extended family, the activities are varied enough to appeal to all personalities and the food and activities are top notch. Mom especially loved trips to restaurants and the playhouse for a show. I always kidded and said I want to come here when I go up - and I really mean it....

December 24, 2013

Brandywine was very nice. They also said if you paid for two years and then for some reason you have financial problem paying beyond that, then they will take Medicaid. The rooms weren't huge but they were nice. There was a place there where they have stuff available like snacks and teas. There's a library and the main dining room too.

Memory Care Reviews for Brandywine Living at Pennington

About Brandywine Living at Pennington

Brandywine Living at Pennington is a senior living provider in Pennington, New Jersey that offers residents Assisted Living and Memory Care. Contact Brandywine Living at Pennington for more details on services and rates.

Map of Brandywine Living at Pennington