Applewood Estates

Applewood Estates (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Applewood Estates

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Applewood Estates

August 28, 2014

Applewood was very nice. It was very professional and upscale. I thought it was quite nice really. The dining area was beautiful. The apartments were very nice. They were a little small, but we live in a large home so we're used to little more space. I would surely recommend this community.

October 24, 2011

By gss2

My grandmother who has Alzheimers has been at Sunrise for the last 5 years and overall the experience has been very good. The aids seem extremely freindly and helpful when she is in need. Obviously my grandmother is not in the best shape and she needs the best care poissible. Being an aid at a nursing home is certaintly not the easiest job in the world but they seem to do a very diligent job. The only negative thing I can say about Applewood is the slight lack of cleanliness of the facility. There is always a stench of the place but I guess it is hard to control something like that. Overall, it has been a very nice experience for her over the years during a time when she needs it more then ever. I can only hope that the care she has recieved in the past 5 years will continue to be as conisistent and great as they have always been. I highly reccomend Applewood to any family looking for new asissted living homes.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (10) See fewer reviews

About Applewood Estates

Applewood Estates is a senior living provider in Freehold, New Jersey that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Applewood Estates for more details on services and rates.

Map of Applewood Estates