Deptford Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

Reviews of Deptford Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

Nursing Home Reviews for Deptford Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

February 20, 2018

By Richtori72

This center is HORRIBLE! My father was here few months and the service is no where to be found as I called and called left many messages left work early and still had hard time getting a person to answer a question or a concern!!!!! The most useful person who was any help was the young lady at the welcome desk, her job is to let folks in and out the door and answer the phone, she seems to be only one to care or try to figure out the mess here! The employees dont seem to have the knowledge of care to provide as my father gave up quick and was woundering what kind of mess he was living in. The room said to be redone recently, the day I went to look at this dump they too me to a model room I later figured out yes that was redone but the rooms we had were REALLY BAD BROKEN HEATER, WINDOWS and when we asked they sent there guy in with a bed sheet and duck tape to fix draft coming through the heater and bricks, WOW GREAT JOB, I hope my review steers your future decision to another center PLEASE DO!!!!!!! The food was what they cook or grilled cheese, some folks have diet restrictions and dont wanna eat chunks of flavorless meat so its grilled cheese or nothing. Trying to ask a nurse for something the answer was well we dont use that or we have another option!Again PLEASE LOOK ELSEWHERE and DONT CONSIDER THIS WHATEVER IT IS

September 09, 2016

By Theresa456850

My mom was at Deptford Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare for three months. For the most part, they took very good care of her. It was a smaller facility, and there wasn't a lot for her to do there. We did have problems with some of the staff. For the most part, they were okay, but I wouldn't want her to go back there. The food wasn't so great. Actually, there were a couple of times when they didn't serve anything because something had happened in the kitchen. I ended up buying my mom and her roommate dinner twice. But I noticed the difference when my mom would get up and go to the dining room to eat, which I liked. They served the food like at a buffet. When they served the food to my mom, the food was better for some reason, but when they brought her her dinner, it was different. Some of the girls really took good care of my mom, but I didn't like them nearly as much as I like the nurses where she is now. The therapy department was very nice, and so were all of the nurses. It was just a few other things that weren't so nice.

February 02, 2016

The caregivers at Deptford Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare are very good. They have the memory care at the second floor and the people needing less care are at the ground level. They have different activities in this facility. But I would not recommend this facility to other people.

About Deptford Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

Deptford Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a senior living provider in Deptford, New Jersey that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact Deptford Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare for more details on services and rates.

Map of Deptford Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare