Keene Center

1 Review Write a review

Nursing Home Reviews for Keene Center

June 29, 2012

By perrys8251

I was not happy with the nursing home the first time that I walked in to visit my elderly friend Gladys. The elevator was not working and the place in general seemed very unorganized and chaotic. There were extension cords running through the hall that were taped down with duct tape and the room that my friend was in had oxygen hose line on the floor that was always in the way when people were walking in. Although the place itself was not the most appealing the staff were amazing. They were very patient with my elderly friend and were compassionate towards her at all times. It was always nice to see them pop in just to say "hi" to my friend.My friend was not pleased with being in a nursing home; she didn't like her roommate and was not allowed to watch her TV since the roommate was always watching the one on her side of the room. She was unable to read since she was legally blind. She became unhappy with the food and the fact that she wasn't stimulated enough in this environment. Ultimately she left and chose to die in her house, she was fortunate enough to be able to hire nurses to take care of her.

Photos of Keene Center

About Keene Center

Keene Center is a senior living provider in Keene, New Hampshire that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact Keene Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Keene Center