Riverside Rest Home

Reviews of Riverside Rest Home

Nursing Home Reviews for Riverside Rest Home

September 29, 2011

By love u gram

My Grandmother was a resident at this county facility for sixteen years. She had colon cancer which wasn't diagnosed until her death. At times she would eat popcorn or certain foods that would cause explosive diarrhea and pain. I witnessed many occasions where the staff was extremely busy and would have to stop to assist in the clean-up. My Gram was a proud woman and I was protective of maintaining her dignity as well. I must say, overall, the caregivers worked hard to extend kindness, compassion and emotional support during very stressful situations. In my opinion these folks are everyday heroes !

July 28, 2011

Riverside is a very good place to have your relative go for extended care. The staff treats every client like family many times doing the little extra but special things. They provide many different types of activities and try to include anyone who can enjoy the experience. We have staff and case worker reviews periodically to share ideas and change the care plan as needed. We have been totally happy with Riverside in the 16 mos. our family member has been there.

Services and Amenities of Riverside Rest Home

About Riverside Rest Home

Riverside Rest Home is a senior living provider in Dover, New Hampshire that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Riverside Rest Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of Riverside Rest Home