Inspirations

Reviews of Inspirations

Assisted Living Reviews for Inspirations

May 05, 2015

By Karen106093450

I used to live in Inspirations Senior Living, and I really liked it. I know a lot of people there because I have been there for almost nine months. We usually leave our doors open so people on the hall can say hi. The staffs are all very nice, very pleasant, and they always come when you call for them. I have nothing bad to say about it. I was in a studio which is one room with a bathroom and a pocket kitchen. The dining setup at Inspirations was very good. They tend help me to my wheelchair, and then I roll myself to the dining room. They have frequent bingo games and crafts classes on how to make different things. They even had an oil painting class one time, but they need to make sure their help is very well checked off first. They need to make sure they know how to transfer people so that there are no problems like this. I don't know why this woman decided to stand me up and transfer me because I was sitting in my wheelchair. She picked me up and dropped me on the floor, and I got a broken hip. Around the same time, there were four of us who landed on the floor too. I don't know how the other ones happened, but I think it is a very nice place, and people there are very nice.

Costs for Inspirations

Photos of Inspirations

Services and Amenities of Inspirations

• Minimum Age: None

• State Licenses: 7556-AGC-10

About Inspirations

inspirationsseniorliving.com

Welcome to Inspirations Senior Living! We provide Independent, Assisted, and Memory Care services to seniors based upon individual needs and preferences.

We offer Restaurant style dining, a fitness center, library, WiFi, scheduled transportation services, a vibrant activities program, and so much more!

Your independence is as important to us as it is to you. Our caring staff are here to help in any way you need, but they take great pride in ensuring their support compliments your chosen lifestyle.

We are the only full service Senior Community in Pahrump, Nevada!

Map of Inspirations